still holding out for new heroes

who now for central midfield?

helveg - no wait he has gone
Jonson - nope hes gone aswell

well, it will probably be WLY and huckerby

-Henderson----WLY----Brennan
------------Huckerby-------

With huckerby on a free role

We''ve taken a few youngsters on the tour, now''s the chance to use them. Give them the experience. Its a further chance to see how they play and for them to learn and progress.

More interstingly though, who will miss out when we play Coventry?  3 into 2 don''t go.  I''d like to see Saf in the middle and if Damo can reproduce his form of 12 months ago, he''d be hard to overlook

[quote]More interstingly though, who will miss out when we play Coventry? 3 into 2 don''t go. I''d like to see Saf in the middle and if Damo can reproduce his form of 12 months ago, he''d be hard to overlook[/quote]

would it be possible, if we failed to get a good right winger, to play all three but rather centrally?

if safri, jarrett and damo are all unfit, then for god''s sake play some of the reserve/youth team, we are talking friendlies here, not play off deciders, when are these poor lads ever going to get some experience but in pre season?  I would love to see someone emerge from the youth set up as well as shacks and green have done, it''s about time!