Ray

And The Starting 11 v Palace Will Be??

My guess is;

Ruddy

Whittaker Martin Bassong Brady

Howson Tettey Dorrans Johnson

Hoolahan

Jerome

Ruddy          Wisdom Martin BassongWhittaker                                         Brady                        Tettey           Howson                 Johnson                       Redmond                        Jerome

Wingbacks ? A formation we haven''t tried all pre season and you think we gonna line up with it first game. No chance.

Ruddy

Tettey

Howson Hoolahan Johnson

Jerome

[quote user="Oh Cameron Jeroooooooome"]Wingbacks ? A formation we haven''t tried all pre season and you think we gonna line up with it first game. No chance.

Ruddy

Tettey

Howson Hoolahan Johnson

Jerome[/quote]At least I have 11 players on the pitch and not 10 [:P]

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 07/08/2015 5:02 PM:

Ruddy

Whitts Martin Bassong Brady

Yetti(tettey)

Redmond Howson Dorrans BJ

Jerome

I fear a side that will lose.

"but not optimistic it could win?"

I said this because you stated the team that I had chosen had you in fear that they would lose, not optimistic that it could win. The comment was questioning why this was the case. What team would you put out?

To answer the last question though I think we are capable of winning the game but if I had to be drawn into specifics I''d go with a 1-1 draw.

Ruddy
E Bennett Bassong  Wisdom  Brady
            Whitaker   Tettey
Redmond                        Johnson
                    Dorrans
                      RvW

I very much hope that will be the team that starts and it''s very possible it will be ( though personally I''d put R Bennett in for Wisdom if it was the team of my choice).

My team would be:

Ruddy

Wisdom Martin Bassong Brady

Tettey

Redmond O''neil Johnson

Howson

Jerome

Subs: Hoolahan Grabban Dorrans Wisdom R Bennett Ofoe E Bennett

Alex Neil will play Whittaker to start with ahead of Wisdom even though he was awful against Brentford!!!!!

I thought O''neil was excellent against West Ham and with him and Brady in the side we could cause them all sorts of problems from set pieces.

Interesting Ghost.

I very much doubt that Brady will be on the bench, particularly after his performance against Brentford, but would be happy to see him start left mid field with Toffs behind him.

[quote user="Vanwink"]Interesting Ghost.

I very much doubt that Brady will be on the bench, particularly after his performance against Brentford, but would be happy to see him start left mid field with Toffs behind him.[/quote]And drop Jonno? It''s a tough one.......and not a bad problem to have I guess.

I like that formation and if AN wants to have a go which we should do at home this looks good

Will Gary O''Neil be starting?

From his tw@tter:

"Looking forward to the start my 9th @premierleague season today!! Hoping for a good start!"

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Ruddy

Whitts Martin Bassong Brady

Yetti(tettey)

Redmond Howson Dorrans BJ

Jerome[/quote]

Hopefully as Mrs M suggests. Unfortunately, I suspect we''ll see Grabban and Dorrans in for Jerome and Redmond.

That was just the team that I thought AN would pick. I like the look of it but prefer Winky''s choice more (but as I say R Bennett in for Wisdom).

The most likely thing I''d say though is that we''re perhaps going to see both teams/formations discussed. More conservative in the first half, more attacking in the second.

Nobody gets the lineup correct. Ray, ( who I believe has inside information ) is remarkably close but even he gets it wrong suggesting that Grabban instead of Jerome may have been a last minute surprise.