Sign in to follow this  
wcorkcanary

Not often jealous

But, at times like today i am a bit envious of those who live within practical travelling distance of Carrow rd.

I just feel that come what may this season we wont see a manger looking like a rabbit in the headlights, we''ll see a guy taking the challenge head on. Looking to win. respecting but not fearing the multi zillionaire opposition.

Have we ever been in better shape?

Nah, they''re away to Sligo Rovers, which is quite a travel, about six hours by car from my place, which would mean i''d miss out on the benefit of us being in the Prem with all those lovely streaming websites.....and wouldnt get home till after MOTD.

I presume you are walking to Carra in your slippers Legend?

Just got in the house after flying back from Nigeria overnight.Just a ten minute walk to the game for me. Not all luck though, I chose to live here with the football in mind!

Corky you make me chuckle

Morty hats off to you some effort.

Me I have done my back in and and trying to loosen it up. If you see someone walking around like he has sh@t himself then it''s me!

[quote user="Canary Legend"]Corky you make me chuckle

Me I have done my back in and and trying to loosen it up. If you see someone walking around like he has sh@t himself then it''s me![/quote]Just how its worked out, I miss a lot of games with my job, its just worked out well this time!Will keep an eye out for you[Y]

[quote user="morty"]Just how its worked out, I miss a lot of games with my job, its just worked out well this time![/quote]Do you work for the Tom Cavendish Global Scouting Network? [:D]

Canary Legend: that doesn''t narrow it down much...this being a County where there''s still a lot of manual (and manure) labour carried out there''s quite a few people walking round CR on match day who look like they''ve sh@t themselves.

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Look out for me too Morty ,,, I will be wearing my city shirt 😳[/quote]Damn, I was going to wear mine, we''ll clash.I''ll find something else to wear.

Yes I am too, Poringland where I live before coming here was excellent for the match.

So, enjoy it everyone, I will be with the no less passionate UAE Canaries down the pub.

Also, special request to Ricardo.......would be great if you started to post your match reports on here in the future, thanks

Just bumped into a group of Binners at Liverpool Street, not a pleasant experience plus I missed my train so have had to pay £50 to get on the next one!

They were chanting ''Rapists and Paedophiles''. Strange, cos I would have wanted to keep that quiet if I was them.

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Just bumped into a group of Binners at Liverpool Street, not a pleasant experience plus I missed my train so have had to pay £50 to get on the next one!

They were chanting ''Rapists and Paedophiles''. Strange, cos I would have wanted to keep that quiet if I was them.[/quote]How unfortunate Mr Angry..............not the way to start off a sunny Saturday.  My commiserations.[;)]

[quote user="Canary Legend"]Corky you make me chuckle

Me I have done my back in and and trying to loosen it up. If you see someone walking around like he has sh@t himself then it''s me![/quote]

Funny how you and Waveney both call me corky,Legend, are you related?

Oh dear-train''s been stuck at Ipswich for 15 minutes now because someone has driven into a bridge between Ipswich and Stowmarket-hope it wasn''t Delia''s!

Massive thanks to Todd who rescued me and 2 other stranded fans and gave us a lift to Carrow Road-got here for the start! Cheers mate!