Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

If that was Rooney.......................

1. No question, that would have been a goal & an early contender for goal of the season.2. No question, that would have been a penalty.

[quote user="Making Plans"]1. No question, that would have been a goal & an early contender for goal of the season.2. No question, that would have been a penalty.[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more. They said on final score it shouldn''t have been disallowed and that was a definite pen, and that if it were a bigger player and team it would have stood. The commentator on the stream I was plasticly watching said the exact same.

The inept ref.cost us at least a point.

That was blatent.

That is not excuse making.

That gross incompetence could eventually cost us our PL place, it is as fine as that.

How Alex Neil remained so calm about it defeats me.

MoTD will reveal all and hopefully the end of that rabbit''s PL career,

I will add.

We have just seen decisive and correct refereeing in the Chelsea game.

That rabbit today would have likely shirked out.

Mr. Angry of Broadstairs.

I said it as soon as the goal went in, if it was Rooney they would be drooling over it

Jerome def starts next week, it was superbly taken

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Making Plans"]1. No question, that would have been a goal & an early contender for goal of the season.2. No question, that would have been a penalty.[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more. They said on final score it shouldn''t have been disallowed and that was a definite pen, and that if it were a bigger player and team it would have stood. The commentator on the stream I was plasticly watching said the exact same.[/quote]My plastic stream said the same Seattle.  I despair when I see refereeing like that, I can only hope that the powers that be take a look at Mr Hooper''s ''performance''.

[quote user="Wiz"]That ref should be demoted and his bank balance checked![/quote]Evening Wiz..............[;)]

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="Wiz"]That ref should be demoted and his bank balance checked![/quote]Evening Wiz..............[;)][/quote]Evening Robert. [:D]

The anger should be at the Premier League for upgrading him for what was an important game for us.

Those mistakes were shocking, even a parent refereeing a kids game would appear to have a better grasp of the game than that.

They said so many times that this was the ref''s first Prem match in charge. I kept thinking how we''re being used to test this fool, and it could bite us in the as s.

There was no complaining from CP on Jerome''s goal, so of the 27,000+ people at Carrow Road, only 1 thought it was a dangerous play.