Sign in to follow this  
Karl Pilkington

Most annoying words in the world!!!!!

Yeah I know what you mean Meders I have had this problem in the past that is why I got my mother to visit the Castle Mall shop today to get my West Ham tickets. Its a bloody nuisance cos people have not got all day to sit on the phone you think they would have more operators.

Mother got my tickets after queueing for over an hour at the NCFC shop in the mall. Just goes to show the level of support being drummed up at the moment and maybe they should have gone the whole hog on the new stand cos there will be thousands of disappointed supporters.

God, i remember those words when trying to ring for play-off final tickets. When my phone bill came through it was about 15 pages of calls to the same number! I don''t know anyone who managed to get tickets over the phone for the play-off final, everyone i know who got them queued up for them! Nightmare!

Yeah unfortunately work shifts for the Police and am working on the Ipswich game so have unfortunately had to forgo that one.

I have my tickets!!!!!!

A friend managed to get through who didnt have a slave driving Nazi in front of them disapproving of phoning up for tickets in work time!!!!

If the binners get through the cup when will the match be played?????? There are no more free weekends, and the Law does not like City V''s binmen played on weeknights??????

thats strange cos i sent the old dear down to the fortress to get my tix as well. While she went down there, (she said that when she got thtere 12ish, there was no queues) while i was in northampton trying on the phone, but that bloke started to really annoy me! MESSAGE FOR NCFC: get some more phone lines, think about if we are on hold you will be making even more money with say 100 people on hold rather than what you alreadyhave with 50!