Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

Some of my post match thoughts on Crystal Palace

Hi all,

Thought we gave a decent account of ourselves in the Crystal Palace game and my main message is not to panic.

Some key points:

• The two big decisions in the game both went against us (Bassong penalty & Jerome goal)
  • We dominated possession and created more chances
  • However, we need to take our chances at this level (esp Lewis Grabban) he will learn I hope
  • Strange that RvW wasn''t in squad
  • Team selection (Brady not left back for me, Jerome and Redmond should have started)

Here is my article in full: https://www.the-newshub.com/football/norwich-city-the-canaries-should-not-be-too-disheartened-after-crystal-palace-defeat

Trouble is, BBB, who''ll have him? At his wages??

Alex is being very diplomatic, but I''m sure he''d get shut if only someone would make a half decent offer

Richard is 4th choice striker and easy to see why he didn''t make the cut today. Perhaps he will get a chance next game.

The daft thing is had RVW been playing I''d bet he would have buried that chance missed by Grabban and everyone would have said my granny could have scored that!

Well he''s still here and we don''t have any real other options, Grabban isn''t good enough nor is Laffs, but RVW has proved in other leagues and in the Champions league he can be a clinical finisher so who knows but the manager what will happen next week!