Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Two minor irratations from yesterday

1 : for some reason my ST wouldn''t work, was fine last year. Had to go back to the Ticket Office and queue up for them to sort, anybody else had this ?

2 : I like to watch the second half of the lunch time game, every TV in the Jarrold wasn''t working, what''s that all about? I''m beginning to think our club is in dire straits.

Other than that I thought we played quite well and could well have had three points if not for that pillock perhaps he thought CJ''s boot was too high because he was only five feet tall !

I usually go to the bottle bar in the Jarrold for the second half early kick off- everything was working there. I did say Cheif Exec David McNally sampling the wines on sale! I think they are new....

Bar behind the snakepit was a total disaster at half time.

Why the feck can we not have pints ready pulled for the thirsty lads at half time, every other club you go to does it, we have none prepared, the dispenser broke down, and the newby behind the bar insisted on shaking the bottles of Carling, taking the top off, putting her finger on the top of the bottle in a desperate attempt to stop the spillage therebye spraying the faithfull with lager and then delivering a bottle which was only half full.

And what about the Palarse fan who was thrown out by the fans with not a steward to be seen, amazing!

[quote user="Vanwink"]Bar behind the snakepit was a total disaster at half time.[/quote]

If you''re in the Snakepit then you''re no stranger to a Wetherspoons, surely?

The club broadcasts sky matches on the bar tv''s. Yesterday''s match was on BT. I think they all are This season but I could be wrong

I wondered what was going on there Vanwink, it was strange that no stewards stepped in, especially as it took a while for him to be ''persuaded'' down the steps.