Sign in to follow this  
Burnt Not Beat

Best stand to sit in

I am a new Norwich city fan and was hoping some long term fans could let me know the best stand to sit in at the arena? I used to support manchester united until david Moyes ruined them and have moved into Norwich a few years ago and now that they are in the BPL I want to get back into the sport. I didn''t really attend at old Trafford because after buying the shirt I couldn''t afford the tickets!!

Hoping that someone can recommend a cheap and peaceful area of the arena for me - I disagree with drinking alcohol for relegious reasons so if there is a place to sit where it is banned or there are few drunks then that would be ideal

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"]There''s so much wrong with this post, I just wouldn''t know where to start..... [:S][/quote]So much that its likely someone on a wind up?

[quote user="Burnt Not Beat"]Just hoping for some advise - am happy to sit in a family area for instance[/quote]You have answered your own question then.The family area is in the Norwich and Peterborough stand.Enjoy[Y]

[quote user="Burnt Not Beat"]Cheers mate will have a look at that - will I need a child to get in there?[/quote]Not sure to be honest, I don''t think so.Could delay you a bit though, what with all the impregnation and waiting 9 months for it to pop out.

I think the snake pit is more suited to you, (child not necessary) that''s the infil between the main stand and the Barclay behind the goal, nice friendly crowd and close to the action, will really feel you are part of it !

Can I ask:

1. why didn''t you support us in league 1?

2. who you supported before?

3. Which other poster you are on here Waveney?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Can I ask:

1. why didn''t you support us in league 1?

2. who you supported before?

3. Which other poster you are on here Waveney?[/quote]

I don''t support Norwich yet either, I want to see high quality play and now Norwich are in the BPL I will attend matches. Maybe after a while I will support Norwich properly

I used to support manchester united

First time poster

I personally hope you never come to Carrow Road and deny a loyal city fan the chance of a seat..

i bet you "supported" manchester united from the armchair and never went to old trafford..

you are a glory hunter jumping on a band wagon.. I mean this in the nicest possible way when I say it.. Pi*s off!"

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]I personally hope you never come to Carrow Road and deny a loyal city fan the chance of a seat..

i bet you "supported" manchester united from the armchair and never went to old trafford..

you are a glory hunter jumping on a band wagon.. I mean this in the nicest possible way when I say it.. Pi*s off!"[/quote]

I didn''t go to old Trafford because I couldn''t afford it, but now I am working and can afford to go to my local team, which happens to be Norwich.

I''m not glory hunting, I just want to watch a good standard of play and now that Norwich are playing against better quality players in the BPL that is possible. As I say, I don''t support Norwich yet, other than financially when I buy tickets. Not sure what is wrong with being neutral to start with until I get into it

If it''s money that''s the problem, how about going to watch Ipswich? Still fairly local and you will have virtually every seat to choose from.

Wow if this is a true post then this is such a plastic fan.

Buy yourself sky sports and watch whatever premier league game is on. You''re a football fan yes. But not a team supporter. We''ve got enough of your kind at Carrow road

Stay away, we don''t need a plastic Man Utd supporter. you wouldn''t like it anyway, there is so much alcohol consumed it''s unreal

Quite perplexed by the responses here - I would''ve thought you''d be glad that someone decided to follow Norwich City over Manchester United

Anyway, I''ve just purchased a ticket in The N & P Stand as suggested, block RL for the match against Stoke. It will be my first match since I saw Manchester United beat Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-0 in the League Cup 3rd round back in 2009 so I am quite looking forward to it.

What else did you expect you helmet.

You come on here spouting off about being a man united then want to become a Norwich fan.

You don''t just become a fan of another team overnight

Should I pretend to be a Norwich fan then? I do hope Norwich don''t get relegated this season you know, because then I might get a season ticket next year if I enjoy it this season

I have been reading about the history of Norwich on wikipedia, they''ve had quite a few good players down the years and I''m also trying to familiarise myself with the current players on Google images so that I will appear more knowledgeable and perhaps even make some friends when I attend on the 22nd August - I will just say I''ve been away for a long time and not mention that I was a fan of Manchester united from 1995 to 2012

Is there anywhere I should go before the game to meet fellow fans that doesn''t include alcohol?

It''s a troll for christ sake, some of you are so dense it must be a miracle you remember to breath...

[quote user="Burnt Not Beat"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]I personally hope you never come to Carrow Road and deny a loyal city fan the chance of a seat..

you are a glory hunter jumping on a band wagon.. I mean this in the nicest possible way when I say it.. Pi*s

off!"[/quote]

I didn''t go to old Trafford because I couldn''t afford it, but now I am working and can afford to go to my local team, which happens to be Norwich.

I''m not glory hunting, I just want to watch a good standard of play and now that Norwich are playing against better quality players in the BPL that is possible. As I say, I don''t support Norwich yet, other than financially when I buy tickets. Not sure what is wrong with being neutral to start with until I get into it[/quote]

Norwich United have got a decent team. Why not give them a look?

[quote user="Ginja"]It''s a troll for christ sake, some of you are so dense it must be a miracle you remember to breath...[/quote]

And rather a pathetic one at that!

[quote user="Ginja"]It''s a troll for christ sake, some of you are so dense it must be a miracle you remember to breath...[/quote]I bet they can spell ''breathe'' though.....