Sign in to follow this  
grefstad

Canary Player "highlights"

Wtf, when looking through the Canary Player highlights from the Palace game, there is no Murray incident, no penalty decision at the end, no nothing. Just the goals and a few chances.

Do they deliberately remove controversial incidents from the highlights?

Why are the highlights of the game not on the NCFC Youtube channel this season? They don''t really think we''re gonna shell out £38 (or £43) for Canary Player to see a few minutes highlights do they?Judging by what I''ve seen & heard, despite the promise of an "all new singing & dancing Canary Player", not a lot has changed.

[quote user="Herman "]Of course they do. What else would you have to moan about?[/quote]

Well, I would not say it was obvious that they removed controversial stuff in the post-game highlights....

I know clubs dont replay incidents on screens inside the stadium while the game is live, but after the game it should never be a problem.

There will be not first team highlights on Youtube, it''s part of the Premier League deal.

The so called highlights on Canary Player HD, or whatever they call it now, are put together by the Premier League and made available to everyone who pays for them, so it''s the same whether on Canary Player, Eagle Player, Al-Jazeera, etc., etc.

What I believe the club can do on Canary Player is put together their own highlights package, or even show the full 90 minutes should they wish, but it seems like they will just take the easy option and broadcast the Premier League provided highlights.

Makes sense now. Was pretty obvious they were not our highlights as the commentator said how Palace had been the better side for the first half an hour (the only national pundit i''ve heard say that) and they didn''t show us hitting the post early on or the penalty shout for the challenge on Bassong at the end.

The highlights of the match were very poor in content and commentary if it continues like this I''m opting out, simply because I can get better elsewhere and usually it''s free !

I haven''t watched, but nor will I based on these comments - it is pretty poor for anyone to put up highlights not containing the best chances, our hitting the post was the best chance in the match.