Sign in to follow this  
Mooney

Henri Lansbury

Surely he''s worth a bid for £4million and £30k a week?

He was the classiest player Norwich faced in the Championship last season and has 10 years left to give to a club. He can play all over the midfield and has Premiership quality. Although we need to be spending £10 million on a CB and £10 million on a Striker it would be a shame to miss out on him.

My ideal team for this season:

1. Ruddy

2. Olsson

3. Bassong

4. Van Dijk / Jonny Evans (Depending on bid)

5. Martin / Wisdom

7. Redmond

8. Howson / Mulumbu (Depending on opponent)

10. Landsbury / Hoolahan (Depending on opponent)

6. Johnson

11. Brady

9. Charlie Austin / Jerome (Depending on opponent)

It would be worth the £25 million cost as we would with out doubt survive this season. We lacked that little bit of quality required against Palace and that will show all season.

Mooney this is a good call

There is one major problem do you rearly think the Board will authorise a spend of £25/30M on transfer fees and £6M on wages, goven the fact that we have not only spent very little to date , we have been unable to off load the expensive dead wood we have in the squad (Voo, Laffs & Wolf) ?

Mooney I hope you are right

You think another m/f is just what we need? He''s no better than our already well-stocked midfield, so there really is no need to gazump Burnley on this one.

He would give Bradley competition as the most tattooed player at the club but I don''t think he would be an automatic first team regular.

Thought he was OK, but not brilliant against Norwich last season. Think some fans have an over-exaggerated view of him following ''that'' one great pass to Holt against Ipswich.

Midfield not a priority right now - I''d rather we use the budget improving the Striker / Central Defender / Right Back positions...

The club certainly have the money and I would back him as a great signing due to age and quality. I see him as a future captain.

Hooper, Grabban, Tettey, Andreau, Turner, Van crapwinkle and Lafferty are all not premiership class, so Im unsure why we''ve not cashed in on the £15 million + we''d get for them and buy 1 or 2 top class players which will make the difference. I''m unsure why they aren''t spending the TV money we have and the profit from last year? That''s in black and white.

Are we going to be a yoyo club or spend like West Brom who prior to 2 weeks ago were one of our relegation rivals but now have x2 15 goal strikers.

We play great football and dominated Crystal Palace BUT we lacked the 3 top class players they had which made the difference.

Would have been a good signing when we were promoted last time.

Not any more - we have better options. Wes/Dorrans/Howson all better players, IMO.