Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

Alex Neil is not jealous of other clubs spending ,

homepage of the pinkun website ,

I hope I am wrong and its just we are missing targets and the board have given him the money we need but just can not get the players we want / need

if the board are not giving him the money then he should be knocking DM door down demanding it

if it is the Board being tight well we already know that he will soon get tired of seeing other clubs spending and then when a club comes in for him he will be off sharp like the last successful manager we had !

will this board ever learn ......

Well when you see mid table clubs spending £12m on players like Cabaye, Rondon, Shaqiri it must leave you a little jealous

Crafty Canary wrote the following post at 11/08/2015 12:25 PM:

The board will be pleased to hear that.

CC what a stupid comment - what else dio you expect Neil to say in public, Delias more concerned abiout the next wine delivery ?

Get real man - he must be more frustrated than us - this cack about players not wanting to go to little Norwich stinks as well - why are they happy to go to Bounemouth ?

[quote user="Newton"]

CC what a stupid comment - what else dio you expect Neil to say in public, Delias more concerned abiout the next wine delivery ?

Get real man - he must be more frustrated than us - this cack about players not wanting to go to little Norwich stinks as well - why are they happy to go to Bounemouth ?

[/quote]

Is impersonating a (retired) police officer still an offence?

Just where in my post did I suggest that AN is happy with the situation? I would suggest you learn about comprehension of what you read before making further ill informed comments.

[quote user="Newton"]

[/quote]

Only 1 of Bournemouths new players started the other day and if you actually look at the players they signed, would you genuinely be happy to have any of them come to Norwich?

My God, the level of pant wetting over us not spending every penny of the alleged 40 million we have already "received", is ridiculous.