Sign in to follow this  
ABC (A Basingstoke Canary)

Merson's at it again

According to Merson, Palace are going to win 3-1 at Carrow Road. Nice motivator for Alex Neil to "share" with the lads!

I do like Merson, especially his predictability surrounding Norwich results

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15205/9938302/mersons-predictions-chelsea-man-city-arsenal-and-man-utd-to-claim-wins

West coast canary

Never mind Merson, where''s Lawro?

He''s predicted a 0-2 defeat for us!!!

Check out Robbie Savages predicted table, how original he''s backing all 3 promoted teams to go back down. I guess we shouldn''t expect much more from that moron!

The fact that we''re a promoted team means more often than not, we will be predicted to lose this season, and more often than not, we will be in peoples bottom 3 come the end. and if we have a post on here for every time it happens that''s all this messageboard will be full of. people don''t care that it''s our 4th season in the last 5 in the prem. all we can do is sit back and smile when we prove them wrong.

Don''t have a problem with this as Paul Merson is not a Norwich supporter - and from a neutrals point of view it''s probably fair to say that he''s only calling the majority vote. It''s up to our players to give him and others some food for thought at the end of the day - and I''m certain they will.

For the record though, the bigger picture is that he thinks we''ll stay up this season, so it''s not all doom and gloom from Paul Merson. OTBC

If you read his prediction, he does say he thinks we will pile on early pressure without taking chances and will then have a goal disallowed because the ref is a bellend, so sounds pretty spot on to me.

At least Merson offered an opinion before the game. Even with the small matter of being able to watch the game, Garth Crooks still came up with a one eyed view, that didn''t reflect the match
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33843317
I mean;
''Cabaye picked Norwich to pieces in an impressive second half performance by the Eagles'' 
Lord, Give me strength
I know we hear it every season that we are at this level, but all it does for me, is not trust anything (no matter what team he is talking about) that he , or others that have been proven to be numpties with their analysis, write about.