Sign in to follow this  
stoke canary

Joel Veltman !!

Try again....https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCO-mv7XaoccCFci8FAodMXAL8w&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.buzzfeed.com%2Fshayanroy%2Fenough-with-the-c-word&ei=N0XKVa-vNcj5UrHgrZgP&bvm=bv.99804247,d.d24&psig=AFQjCNHNJL4kPyDSKmu5O4lhv70822g_YQ&ust=1439405656529480

23 year old centre back who plays for Ajax and is a Dutch international. Last year Arsenal, Spurs and Man Utd were reportedly interested in him. Seems unlikely he would join us although this would appear to be a very good signing if we can pull it off. Is there any evidence for this or is it just another name to link with us?

Thread about this on the Not 606 forum , somebody saying its being reported in the Dutch press that a fee has been agreed and he is at the medical stage ... one thing that does not sound right though is the fee £14.5 million .

I suppose a Dutch link was always inevitable, after there was a series of them under CH - presumably there''s still flights to Norwich (I don''t know, being remote)?!

Would obviously be a great signing and a player i''ve suggested as a replacement. However, like Van Dijk. Doubt it will happen, he''s very good, i''d expect him to go to a place like Southampton/Everton/Spurs, however, they seem to have other CB''s on their minds.

What there is on the not606 board is a bunch of unfunny weirdos talking about how far they can spread a fictitious rumour by posting it on there in the hope it then gets repeated on here and other boards. This is that rumour. Made up by some of our own for their own amusement.

Actually, that newspaper quoted does exist - they are a bit too stoopid to get its name right - but whether it contains anything linking this guy to us is something I have no idea about.