Sign in to follow this  
David Matthews

Bid accepted for Andy Hughes!

Things are lookin up! Worthy is keeping to his words, there really were more signings to come. Of Course no-one ever doubted him!!!

Lets hope the contract negotiations go through quickly so we can see our new versatile new midfielder in action on saturday at southend.

[quote]Things are lookin up! Worthy is keeping to his words, there really were more signings to come. Of Course no-one ever doubted him!!! Lets hope the contract negotiations go through quickly so we can se...[/quote]

And who was the last with the news?........Oh no, the pink un.

Will I be banned on here now?.   

I dont know much about him, but he sounds like he could be a useful addition to the squad. He''s a "nice age" (27)though, as Worthy would say. I had to smile, the Reading official site described City as the "Canary road outfit."

Just been reading www.forum.royals.org.

It seems the reaction to his departue is best described as mixed.   Overall he appears to be a replacement gary Holt; hard working and energetic (another road running paula radcliffe!!!) who ''couldnt trap a sand bag'' and should add some versatility (again right up worthys street).   His value appears to be between £300k - £600k.  Personally if we pay more than £500k for him allowing for a premiership promotion bonus I would be disappointed.

Either way he is a welcome addition to our painfully thin midfield squad, which would look significantly healthier IF we can get either Marney or Bentley on loan too..

An interesting couple of weeks awaits

OTBC