Sign in to follow this  
NCFC198

Olsson & Mulumu

Has there been any updates on the time scales of the injuries for these two?

I know the club said Mulumbu''s operation was a success and that it would be a number of weeks. any idea how many? Saw him on crutches on Saturday.

And I''ve totally missed anything re Olsson?

I feel these two will have a big impact once fit, Mulumbu was obviously going to be the lynch pin of the midfield and the others picked around him. Olsson being fit allows us to move Brady forward, which looks a good prospect after the first game.

thoughts?

[quote user="NCFC198"]Has there been any updates on the time scales of the injuries for these two?

I know the club said Mulumbu''s operation was a success and that it would be a number of weeks. any idea how many? Saw him on crutches on Saturday.

And I''ve totally missed anything re Olsson?

I feel these two will have a big impact once fit, Mulumbu was obviously going to be the lynch pin of the midfield and the others picked around him. Olsson being fit allows us to move Brady forward, which looks a good prospect after the first game.

thoughts?[/quote]With metatarsals it''s pretty much impossible to predict how long it will take to heal – someone posted this before and it was helpful and worrying in equal measure:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/health_and_fitness/4283136.stmOlsson I don''t think there has been any news, but I think he was back in light training before the start of the season? With an injury like that, he''ll be able to do cardio work a while before any contact training, so hopefully his match fitness won''t have deteriorated too much.