Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Ink

West Brom cast off - Victor Anichebe

Anyone reckon he''s worth a shout? Been told he can leave by West Brom. 6''3" and PL experienced. Fits in with the McNally model i.e. cheap and let go by a fellow lower table club. We can always call him McAnichebe if it helps?

Hmmm, easy one this, plenty of prem experience but 6 in 46 for w brom is not too exiting, personally would rather mbokani, who has 1 in 2 at all levels in his career.

Would be underwhelmed if we signed him, as was the case when we signed Jerome, but he did great. So........ not my first or even second choice realistic signing but if Alex approves....... actually not so easy. Better than grabban? maybe, maybe not. more physical presence than RVW? yep.Technically as good as Hooper,? dont think so.

Would he improve the squad, not sure.

Have talked myself into ambivalence on Anichibe.

Not easy, this transfer stuff.

No thanks. Failed to deliver goals for both Everton and West Brom...

Looked quite dangerous in his brief appearance the other night. Not the most ridiculous suggestion I''ve seen on here, unsurprisingly.

I''m sur Bor would rather we sign Victor Meldrew.

[quote user="Dr. Ink"]Anyone reckon he''s worth a shout? Been told he can leave by West Brom. 6''3" and PL experienced. Fits in with the McNally model i.e. cheap and let go by a fellow lower table club. We can always call him McAnichebe if it helps?[/quote]

I must have been mistaken then, thought we had broken our transfer record numerous times and recorded the biggest ever expenditure in the clubs history under McNally.

Apparently not, because he does things on the cheap according to Dr Ink!!!