Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Breel Embolo

maybe another FM style suggestion but having seen a bit of him in real life, I think we could do a lot worse than get him in. Hes 6 foot, got speed and can score goals, think Eto"o the second. He is just 18 but seemingly wants to move on to a better league.

Supposedly Tottenham wanted him for £10m but have moved on to that guy from Lyon and>or Hernandez. If he wants regular football at the top level then he would consider us.

As with all transfers, it is a gamble, but he certainly has something our current choice does not and given his young age, we would likely make money on him and he wouldn''t be asking for stupid wages. If it all goes wrong, we have one of the most highly rated 19 year olds in world football to sell, so we would likely see the £10m again or have a beast of a championship striker!

[quote user="Haggerdoo"]I''ve heard it''s going to be Loic Remy on loan if we can come to agreement with Chelsea re wages[/quote]

lol

Villa and west ham are supposedly keen on him. Villa have already bought some new strikers tho. West ham are still trying to get Hernandez. It''s a better shout than some of the rubbish like Anichebie!

Now Loic Remy, that would surely be a superb loan signing - would be very happy if that one had a nuance of truth to it.

[quote user="Alex "]Now Loic Remy, that would surely be a superb loan signing - would be very happy if that one had a nuance of truth to it.[/quote]

Palace were after him but now they have spent on wickham, surely they are spent up?! I can''t see us having £90k to pay his wages. Maybe if he if desperate on deadline day... I think he would go abroad before he chose us tho.

When I head Breel Embolo, I thought I heard Neil Emblem, anyone remember that name?_we''re probably not gonna sign either of them are we?

@TJ

Agreed, IF he''s after 90 grand a week then there could be a (big) problem but other than that it''s a feasible loan signing, after all he did play for those footballing giants QPR but then again I''m sure there''ll be a club on the continent that can offer him Champions League or er Europa which obviously we can''t - yet ;). Still, it''s nothing more than a Twitter rumour at the moment, still think we''ll sign Mbokani.