Sign in to follow this  
pete

Striker requirements

Unless Alex Neil changes his philosophy in sticking to a lone striker what we really need is a similar Jerome type who can stay fitter. Grabban has some of CJ''s attributes but not the physicality.

I do not feel we need another RVW or Hooper style striker one perhaps if we need to go two up top when chasing the game. Gayle or the Italian are only the same.

I think we are trying to upgrade Hooper, who we can then sell on - he appears to be in demand

No one wants the Wolf and I would imagine once Laffs is fit we can loan him as he is basically prepared to go anywhere for a game as he needs to remain in the NI squad for the Euros

[quote user="pete"]Unless Alex Neil changes his philosophy in sticking to a lone striker what we really need is a similar Jerome type who can stay fitter. Grabban has some of CJ''s attributes but not the physicality.

I do not feel we need another RVW or Hooper style striker one perhaps if we need to go two up top when chasing the game. Gayle or the Italian are only the same.[/quote]

What is an RVW style player? For me its a physically and mentally weak striker, that dose''nt score goals and wont play any football for Norwich this season. So forget him.

Our interest in Gayle and the Italian wont be based on wanting another player in the RVW style.