Sign in to follow this  
Newton

This is Fantastic

Debt Free, £40M in the Bank

What a Board, fantastic owners, a team of scouts who you would not let do your personal shopping in Tesco''s

A trio of players who are costing us over £100K per week , who we cant give away (Voo, Lafferty & Wolf)

Made offers for everyone you can think off but the problem is we aint going to sign the likes of Ronaldo for £4M

Saturdays performance was top notch from the players we put out on the pitch, could not have asked for more from any of them, problem is

Whitaker has no pace and is only effective against quick wingers if Howson plays out of position on the right wing (means Redmond does not start)

Russ Martin is not a Centre Half

For all his effort Bradley Struggles at this level

Grabbam needs 5 chances to score 1 goal, unfortunately he only had 3 chances

We are now at the stage where we are throwing points away because we were not prepared to pay the going rate for players earlier in the transfer window

The major concern is how long will Neil put up with the lack of support for his personal ambitions, if the Board are not careful he could eventually go the same way as Lambert

But then who cares, we are debt free with £40M in the bank and the sun is shining

Let''s hope Alex Neil''s a patient man - there''ll be plenty of Championship Chief Exec''s willing to snap him up if not!

OP ive misjudged you sir, I thought of you as just some random guy on the Internet but it''s pretty obvious now that you are in fact the chief accountant for norwich City football club. And for that, I apologise.

is it hard being the Norwich City chief accountant? How long do you get for lunch?

It''s been fairly obvious for a while that Newton is one of the lot who used to wave tenners at us once Mucus Evans made his takeover and all the dimwit Binners thought they would be turned into a footballing powerhouse with his investment.
Sadly, it appears he has hoovered up all their assets in the name of consolidating his investment into tangible items, and now they are left without a pot to pass in.
On that basis it is no surprise he seeks refuge here to try and troll the successful East Anglian team.  It would surely be too painful to try and address his own team''s failings.
Find me a single positive thread Newton has contributed to this board.  He reeks of Bin. Reeks of it.  A particularly full and fetid bin left in the sun for weeks on end, with flies all over it.

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/binner.png.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/binner.png[/IMG][/URL]

Re: This is Fantastic

It''s been fairly obvious for a while that Newton is

one of the lot who used to wave tenners at us once Mucus Evans made his

takeover and all the dimwit Binners thought they would be turned into a

footballing powerhouse with his investment.
Sadly, it

appears he has hoovered up all their assets in the name of

consolidating his investment into tangible items, and now they are left

without a pot to pass in.
On that basis it is

no surprise he seeks refuge here to try and troll the successful East

Anglian team.  It would surely be too painful to try and address his own

team''s failings.
Find me a single positive

thread Newton has contributed to this board.  He reeks of Bin. Reeks of

it.  A particularly full and fetid bin left in the sun for weeks on end,

with flies all over it.

Boring you are an absolute hoot, you are the biggest negative, poster I know, most of your comments shout BINNERPlease remind me are you not the fool who started a thread based on the theory that we should approach another manager now and offer him the Norwich City job so that we had an imediate replacement when we sacked Neil ?????What an absolutely stupid negative thread, but then Binners like you are like that

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 10/08/2015 7:56 PM:

We have £40m in the bank even after we spent the £17m

Miggins where do you get your figures from, think you will find we only spent £10M this summer but then according to an earkier post by Chicken his view is that Brady only cost £3M not £7M so we only spent £6M

Funny.

In a discussion about player prices and several articles posted on here about how transfers work I suggested that the overall fees we see reported for players can onclude add-ons and not be all of the money up front. The £3mill was an example and I suggested that because people were wondering about Bruce''s comments. I never said Brady cost only £3million.

Strangely though you seem to think we get paid £40million uppn promotion . . . .

Well done Newton on reaching 1000 posts, a remarkable achievement considering that every one of those posts is either a criticism of Norwich City or an insult to other posters who don''t share your view. You must be so proud.

[quote user="Newton"]

Re: This is Fantastic

It''s been fairly obvious for a while that Newton is

one of the lot who used to wave tenners at us once Mucus Evans made his

takeover and all the dimwit Binners thought they would be turned into a

footballing powerhouse with his investment.
Sadly, it

appears he has hoovered up all their assets in the name of

consolidating his investment into tangible items, and now they are left

without a pot to pass in.
On that basis it is

no surprise he seeks refuge here to try and troll the successful East

Anglian team.  It would surely be too painful to try and address his own

team''s failings.
Find me a single positive

thread Newton has contributed to this board.  He reeks of Bin. Reeks of

it.  A particularly full and fetid bin left in the sun for weeks on end,

with flies all over it.

Boring you are an absolute hoot, you are the biggest negative, poster I know, most of your comments shout BINNERPlease remind me are you not the fool who started a thread based on the theory that we should approach another manager now and offer him the Norwich City job so that we had an imediate replacement when we sacked Neil ?????What an absolutely stupid negative thread, but then Binners like you are like that

[/quote]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire

Hey Tiger

Rough estimate based on:-

Prem money for 2015/16

Season Ticket sales

Advertising, shop & all other revenue

Based on last season we spent in Prem all this should be around £80/90M

Less 40% increase on wages bill in Champs (£30M will riise to around £42M)

Less £10M already spent of fees

Tiger what is your estimate ?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Get waving BinBoy....

[/quote]

It would be more accurate if it said "I promise to pay the bearer 10 pence in the pound".

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Get waving BinBoy....

[/quote]

It would be more accurate if it said "I promise to pay the bearer 10 pence in the pound".