Sign in to follow this  
DaveOTBC

Drummer

Hi all

Just wondering I''m from Derby and I travel to home and away games what would your thoughts be on me being the away games drummer to get the ground going we need to be heard more and would I need permission from the clubs

Any feedback would be good

Regards

[quote user="DaveOTBC"]Hi all

Just wondering I''m from Derby and I travel to home and away games what would your thoughts be on me being the away games drummer to get the ground going we need to be heard more and would I need permission from the clubs

Any feedback would be good

Regards[/quote]
Hi,
Shove your drum up your ar$e.
Sorry if thats not the answer you were after.
X

2 Things -

1- When you say you need to be heard more, this is subjective, very subjective.

2- When you say ''drummer'' do you just mean that you happen to have a drum and a stick?

...sorry I know thats insulting to you guys, but hey least its not quite as bad as the vuvuzelas.

[quote user="DaveOTBC"]Fair enough

If that''s ya feed back[/quote]
To expand slightly further, how many away grounds you been to where you think " God, thats annoying" and " how tinpot is it that they need a drumner to get things going? "
Sorry, not for me. Atmosphere at away games is pretty good, tbh.

Yes I agree mate

There is some negative people in here if I''m honest it''s not that I want to play the drum to join a band it''s to get our fellow city fans heard at games look at palace they are loud same as other clubs we are limited to songs and we need to raise the roof home and away

But I might as well leave the drum question out the door

[quote user="DaveOTBC"]Yes I agree mate

There is some negative people in here if I''m honest it''s not that I want to play the drum to join a band it''s to get our fellow city fans heard at games look at palace they are loud same as other clubs we are limited to songs and we need to raise the roof home and away

But I might as well leave the drum question out the door[/quote]
I think our away support Is pretty good, and loud.

Go to plenty of away games and have never thought to myself that we need a drum, we make plenty of noise as it is, the palace fans didn''t make any noise till they scored and then when we did they went quiet again. If we were losing away from home someone banging a drum near me could be a problem for anyone sat in throwing distance of said drum

Highland will do his biscuit! He took it bad enough when we failed to go for Lennon and McCarthey. But now to rub salt in his wounds Ringo bluddy Star is knocking at the door...

Tom Cavendish has been playing the Broadland Growth Triangle for a few weeks he must be ready to join your ''band''.

I always liked drums, but I guess I''m the only one by the sounds of it. As to the trumpet as well, yeah sure lets start our own barmy army! Used to love it when Sheffield Wednesday came down to Carrow Road! As for the tin pot comment, do England sound tin pot with the barmy army? Do massive European clubs sound tinpot? Bring the drum and trumpet tomorrow and I think you''ll get more support than you have done on here!