Sign in to follow this  
canaryglen

Dog friendly pub showing the match this weekend ?

I find myself dog-sitting a well behaved dog this Saturday and wondered if anyone knows of a pub showing the City Sunderland game that is OK with dogs. Dog is also City fan.

Rose on Queens Road, cant imagine they care if you bring your dog, would prob raise the standard of clientèle

[quote user="NCFC198"]Rose on Queens Road, cant imagine they care if you bring your dog, would prob raise the standard of clientèle[/quote]I''ve never taken an old dawg in there........but I''ve walked out with several over the years. [:$]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="NCFC198"]Rose on Queens Road, cant imagine they care if you bring your dog, would prob raise the standard of clientèle[/quote]I''ve never taken an old dawg in there........but I''ve walked out with several over the years. [:$][/quote]

Lol

I did actually watch most the away games in there when we were last in the prem. Its a decent pub for the footy, good beers and generally friendly crowd.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]I''ve always found it a bit rUff.[/quote]I say Chum do Norwich Winalot when you watch it there ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="NCFC198"]I always have pedigree when im in there[/quote]Good for you Pal.[/quote]Might be a Lassie.......

Not sure if it''s dog friendly but Virtuoso (I think it used to be Kett''s Tavern) on Kett''s Hill have a TV in the beer garden on which they show games

[quote user="canaryglen"]Dog is also City fan.[/quote]

I bet his favourite player is Jimmy Bone.

Confirmed that you would be welcome to have your dog at Virtuoso in the beer garden (complete with 2 new 50" LED screens). The dog would also be welcome in the main bar but it may be very busy.

Maybe see you there?