Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Jacob's sent to Coventry

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

This could be a great move for him and is ther next stage of a promising career. I wish him all the luck in the world and I''ll miss seeing him playing for the U21s.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/coventry-city-snap-up-norwich-9861432

[/quote]Its odd, because I always thought Josh was more highly thought of, I hope someone hasn''t got them mixed up!

morty wrote the following post at 14/08/2015 8:44 PM:

nutty nigel wrote:

This could be a great move for him and is ther next stage of a promising career. I wish him all the luck in the world and I''ll miss seeing him playing for the U21s.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/coventry-city-snap-up-norwich-9861432

Its odd, because I always thought Josh was more highly thought of, I hope someone hasn''t got them mixed up!

It''s not odd, Jacob has been the seen as the better choice for sometime, your just out of date.

I''m a great fan of them both. Josh is very highly rated but I was well impressed with Jacob when he came back from his loans last season. In fact I thought he was the best player on the pitch against Chelsea last May.

Of course they could be getting them mixed up. Or maybe there will be a Championship loan for Josh.

[quote user="Vanwink"]morty wrote the following post at 14/08/2015 8:44 PM:

nutty nigel wrote:

Its odd, because I always thought Josh was more highly thought of, I hope someone hasn''t got them mixed up!

It''s not odd, Jacob has been the seen as the better choice for sometime, your just out of date.[/quote]*You''re.You''re welcome.I could be wrong, but has Josh appeared more times for the first team?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''m a great fan of them both. Josh is very highly rated but I was well impressed with Jacob when he came back from his loans last season. In fact I thought he was the best player on the pitch against Chelsea last May.

Of course they could be getting them mixed up. Or maybe there will be a Championship loan for Josh.

[/quote]The loan did him good, I assumed with Josh being kept here that he was closer to getting into the first team.

[quote user="Vanwink"]As I say, out of date.[/quote]Awww, you''re all bent out of shape, aren''t you?[:(]

morty wrote the following post at 14/08/2015 8:51 PM:

Vanwink wrote:

As I say, out of date.

Awww, you''re all bent out of shape, aren''t you?

It''s hard for a smart arse to be wrong, but hey, it''s not the end of the world.

Don''t let it get to you.

morty wrote the following post at 14/08/2015 8:57 PM:

Is it your erectile dysfunction again?

Is that whats getting you down?

That rolled off your tongue.

morty wrote the following post at 14/08/2015 9:08 PM:

Said Mrs Vanwank.....

Poor

Like a bit of oral do you?