Super-Spidy

My team for against Sunderland tommorow

Ruddy

Martin, Wisdom, Bassong, Brady

O''Neil, Tettey

Johnson, Hoolahan, Dorrans

Jerome

Subs Rudd, Whittaker, Ryan Bennett, Howson, Remond, Hooper and Grabban

For me, if Jerome and Redmond are fully up to speed -                  RuddyWhittaker Martin Bassong Brady Redmond Tettey Dorrans  Johnson                 Hoolahan                  Jerome With plenty of good options from the bench. 

Ruddy

Whitaker Martin Bassong Bennett (Ryan) Brady

Johnson Tettey

Redmond Hoolahan

Jerome

Subs Rudd, Toffolo, Hooper, O Neill, Andreu, Grabban, Wisden

in an ideal world                    ruddymartin r.bennett bassong brady      howson tettey johnson redmond                  murphy                  jerome the centre mids and jerome can do the battle, redmond and murphys pace to counter OR feed off the knock ons from jerome, howson box to boxjerome and redmond absolutely turned the game and we looked a different team once they came on against palace, hoolahan shouldnt be near the starting 11 away from home against a dominant physical team like sunderlandwe need a result, even this early in the season

Ruddy

Martin Bassong Bennett Whittaker

Tettey

Redmond Howson Brady

Hoolahan

Jerome

RuddyWhittaker Martin Bassong Toffolo                        Tettey             Howson        DorransRedmond                                    Brady                         Jerome                        

Ruddy

Whitaker, Russell Martin, Bassong, Toffolo

Tettey, B J

Howson, Hoolahan, Redmond

Jerome

Dorrans played well against Palace, but is not as good at defending as some think. Also didn''t take the set pieces. I would bring in Redmond and move BJ back into the middle (nothing fancy expected of him).

Brady was good against the Bees but very average against Palace, as a left sided player did not have that extra quality (defence & attack) to be better than what we had last season - last week Howson who is not a wide player gave us more on the right. You need a proper left back in that position so Toffolo gets the nod.

It does not matter who the opposition is or if it''s home or away - Hoolahan, Redmond & Jerome must start.

In the absence of Lumumbu and Olsson, my preference would be:

Ruddy

Wisdom, Bennett, Bassong, Toffolo

Redmond, Howson, Tettey, Johnson

Hoolahan

Jerome.

(other player would come on later - in particular Brady, Dorrans, Grabban/Hooper, Martin.

I don''t expect AN to omit Brady, Martin, Whittaker for at least one more game, - celtish solidarity.

[quote user="gitto"]Ruddy

Whitaker Martin Bassong Bennett (Ryan) Brady

Johnson Tettey

Redmond Hoolahan

Jerome

Subs Rudd, Toffolo, Hooper, O Neill, Andreu, Grabban, Wisden[/quote]

Jesus Christ! Glad you ain''t picking the team

Ruddy

Martin - Bennett - Bassong - Toffolo

Tettey

Howson Hoolahan Brady

Redmond

Grabban

Dropping: Bradley Johnson - he''s doing a great job impersonating Jonas Guitteruiz, and playing as bad as him too...

Whittaker - too exposed...

Ruddy

Wisdom

Martin

Bassong

Brady

Tetty

Howson

Redmond

Hoolahan

Jerome

Hooper

All of the front 4 can interchange, jerome will naturally drift centrally making space for Brady on the left, I''ve gone for hooper as I feel he is our best goal scorer.

My team and what we will see are probably different beasts, I suspect we will see the same starting 11, with Jerome starting for Grabban.

Personally I would like to see Brady pushed forward and Toffs given a chance, tough on BJ but imo he hasn''t recreate the performances of last year as of yet. Who knows what the Brady, Toffolo partnership will bring, so could be risky, but worth the risk imo.

For me it is

Ruddy

Whitts Martin Bassong Brady

Howson Tettey Johnson

Hoolahan

Redmond

Jerome

but as we''re away it''ll probably be;

Ruddy

Whitts Martin Bassong Brady

Dorrans Tettey Howson Johnson

Hoolahan