Sign in to follow this  
Van wink

Predictions for tomorrow

I called the 3-1 on Saturday, more luck than judgement I''m sure (Ron), what are your predictions for tomorrow?

Mine is a draw.

Kurious Oranj wrote the following post at 14/08/2015 7:32 PM:

2-1 City.

Jerome, Brady

Good shout, hope you''re right.

Sunderland will be desperate to put things right infront of their own fans and there is absolutely no chance of us keeping a clean sheet. I fear another 3-1 defeat is on the cards and zero points from what should be two of our easiest fixtures. On the bright side hopefully this will hasten the club into actually going out and getting the required transfers completed.

lake district canary wrote the following post at 14/08/2015 7:37 PM:

3 - 0 to us. Redmond to run them ragged.

You''ve got more confidence in our defence than I have LDC.

If you''ve got a spare tenner stick it on, you''ll be around £350 better off by Saturday evening.

morty wrote the following post at 14/08/2015 7:48 PM:

Whingeing

morty (club legend) wrote

Sunderland 1 Norwich 1.

It would be good if you showed the same respect for this board as you seem to for the other one. This is how you responded to a similar thread there.

[quote user="morty"]Whingeing.[/quote][Y]Avoid this place like the plague if we lose.1-1. Hard fought draw.

[quote user="Vanwink"]morty wrote the following post at 14/08/2015 7:48 PM:

Whingeing

morty (club legend) wrote

Sunderland 1 Norwich 1.

It would be good if you showed the same respect for this board as you seem to for the other one. This is how you responded to a similar thread there.[/quote]Maybe there are less whingeing idiots there?Glad to see you are reading the other forum though[:)]

Lessingham Canary wrote the following post at 14/08/2015 8:03 PM:

Im in the City to win 2-1 camp, and fully expect us to get a positive result tomorrow !

And yes will avoid this place if we were to lose.

Go on the other forum Lessingham, there is less whinging on there.

Interpret that as you will, it sounds a bit like censorship to me, but that''s only an opinion.

[quote user="Vanwink"]Lessingham Canary wrote the following post at 14/08/2015 8:03 PM:

Im in the City to win 2-1 camp, and fully expect us to get a positive result tomorrow !

Interpret that as you will, it sounds a bit like censorship to me, but that''s only an opinion.[/quote]Bless.No, honestly there are hardly any idiots. But thats the spirit, you should defend the right to bleat like a schoolgirl, freedom of speech and all that.I notice you read but don''t post.....

I hate it when I make a spelling mistake, and theres no edit function to correct it[:(]

[quote user="Vanwink"]Well there''s an easy solution for that Morty ( club legend)[/quote]Whats that then Vanwank ( Forum bellsniff) ?

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Start Jerome and Redmond implying a positive approach and we''ll win; Dorrans and Grabban will set a more defensive tone and we''ll lose again.[/quote]

Starting Dorrans may be setting a slightly more defensive tone but he was fantastic last weekend. Best player for the first 20 mins and instrumental in our attacking moves.

However I agree Redmond should start. Midfield is the one area we are spoilt for choice.

This will be the third away game that I''ll see in the flesh, The first I saw (vs West Ham) was lost 1-2, the second (vs Palace) was a 1-1 draw, so this will have to be a 2-1 win for us. Simple as.

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]This will be the third away game that I''ll see in the flesh, The first I saw (vs West Ham) was lost 1-2, the second (vs Palace) was a 1-1 draw, so this will have to be a 2-1 win for us. Simple as.[/quote]I''m going tomorrow, will be nice to bump into you again hopefully!

[quote user="Vanwink"]Lessingham Canary wrote the following post at 14/08/2015 8:03 PM:

😀😀😀

Interpret that as you will, it sounds a bit like censorship to me, but that''s only an opinion.[/quote]

With a defence which leaks and strikers who can''t strike, the best I can see is 1-1. I hope to be proved wrong!

[quote user="lake district canary"]3 - 0 to us.  Redmond to run them ragged.

[/quote]So close,but no cigar[:D]