Sign in to follow this  
Mr Angry

Fletcher & Graham

2 players who have been mentioned for a few seasons as possible signings for us-I trust after their ''performances'' today that any further suggestions that we should sign them are met with the ridicule that they deserve.

Both very poor. Some people think that just because a player has played in the premier league it automatically makes them a good player. 2 prime examples against this reasoning mentioned here.

Sunderland''s midfield created nothing for them today - was reminiscent of some of our performances under Houghton.
Would be happy with Fletcher, a lone striker who is good in the air and can hold the ball up well - if he could stay fit.
Danny Graham had "one of those seasons" a while ago and I reckon he''ll be back in the Championship soon, with or without Sunderland.

Fletcher''s actually a very good finisher, with the right service. He could do well for us, but is getting on and is often injured.

Fletcher was pretty much the only player in the first half who seemed to care for them

defoe was awol

Both of them are worse than what we''ve already got.Journeymen, who are both well past their sell by date, only playing to top up their pensionsDon''t want either of them here.

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]I would rather have Stanley Fletcher and heather graham .[/quote]I think most people would rather have Heather Graham.

I remember Danny Graham tearing us apart about four years ago when he was at Watford. He was riding the crest of a wave back then, and looked a hell of a player.Not so much nowadays though. We should be setting our sights a lot higher.Whoever it is though will have a hell of a job removing Jerome from the team. First name on the teamsheet for me at the moment. The guy has been a revelation ever since he arrived here.