Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Sunderland vs Norwich City - Match Thread

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Phillip J Fry"][quote user="YorkshirePudding"]An ideal away PL performance so far - pressing high up the pitch, responsible defending and taking the limited chances we''ve had.

Brady is being allowed further up the pitch, and this is proving pretty useful.[/quote]
Fletcher''s not engaging him at all. He''s not staying high up the pitch, thus forcing Brady to consider his presence when pushing up and he is failing to track his runs, allowing Brady to attack to his heart''s content.
[/quote]Fletcher''s just pulled up, did he start with a knock?[/quote]
I don''t think so, but if he did then that''s a huge mistake by Advocaat. He should know that the Norwich full-backs attack aggressively and counter-act that rather than play into their hands. 

I love modern life.  I hear the goal on Radio Norfolk, then Sky Sports Soccer Saturday reports it, I see a post on the message board here and then two minutes later I hear the cheer from the Beehive as the dodgy stream finally gets there :-)

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]I love modern life.  I hear the goal on Radio Norfolk, then Sky Sports Soccer Saturday reports it, I see a post on the message board here and then two minutes later I hear the cheer from the Beehive as the dodgy stream finally gets there :-)
[/quote][:D] Wonderful!

Wish I had left Redmond in my dream team now - went and bloody well swapped him for Depay!

Cmon you yellows, we want 5 lol

Fans Forum with 3 first team players on Wednesday August 19th - Doors open 6:45pm - Top of the Terrace ------------- Come and support us

[quote user="Vanwink"]Up to seventh now then.[/quote]What a difference a week makes. Tell it to the doubters [:)]

Jerome off for Grabban. Another sensible sub. Jerome has caused the Sunderland defence all sorts of problems with his movement and pace, makes sense to rest him after covering alot of ground.

Lovely to see form AN, taking off Jerome and Wes to keep them fresh

Redmond has looked like Wes at times today with his close control and intelligent passing. What the hell has Neil done to him in the last 6 months to finally turn him into the player he should be?

He''s been outstanding today