Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

How are we going to get fcuked over today?

There''ll be some weeks where we get dodgy decisions go for us too. I always like to think over the course of a season these things even themselves out.

Sure we got a goal disallowed last week and the ref had a ''mare, but in a few weeks we might score a goal at Anfield via a huge deflection off a beach ball....

I appreciate that but only way these things change are if people talk about it or don''t let it go. That''s why it always happens to a team like us because we would always just accept it and the players/manager would. There''s a reason why Chelsea etc get the majority of the decisions.

That was to wacky waving by the way.

I usually believe in decisions levelling out over the season, but not in the Premiership.

Fair point, it does very much seem the case in the Prem that the bigger teams get favoured

Cattermole''s off the ball flying scissor kick breaks three of Redmond''s ribs but no official sees it.  Johnson kicks the ball out so a stretcher can be brought on, the ball deflects off a sprinkler head, strikes a ballboy on the back of the head and Johnson is shown a straight red.

[quote user="CTID"]I appreciate that but only way these things change are if people talk about it or don''t let it go. That''s why it always happens to a team like us because we would always just accept it and the players/manager would. There''s a reason why Chelsea etc get the majority of the decisions.[/quote]To be fair, I do see that point of view. Jose Mourinho for me is the best manager of this era and the main reason for that is the way he is able to manipulate his players, the media, the referees etc. into doing exactly what he wants them do. For example, Chelsea failed to beat Swansea at home last week, and nobody has batted an eyelid. Why? He''s created this issue about the physios and now there is no attention at all directed towards the players and the poor result.However, will complaining on a messageboard or social media make any difference? No, it won''t, and it doesn''t reflect well on us as fans.

Have to say the ref was very good today. Very fair to both sides and stamped out any stupidity with a couple of early yellows. Good work Friend.

Hello all,

Let''s focus on all the positives from bad games we played well against palace but didn''t take chances. Decision s will go for and against us so let''s move on. We were awsome vSunderland and King Wes was superb, yeah MOTD had all the focus on Redmond''s finish but not of wes dinking the ball through.

Great day, people slip far too quickly into depression, Wembley should not be a distant memory and our ambitions as a club remain the same.

Let s get behind the boys and support em through win, lose or draw.

With knowing Norwich supporters we would never create scenes like the Sunderland support yesterday! Empty seats!

OTBC

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Perhaps, we won''t start Redmond or Jerome - that''s self-inflicted destruction.[/quote]

Ah, damn. Should have got Neil Lennon in, doing a cracking job at Bolton....