Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

This time Simon Hooper you can't stop us

Are you a bit slow to understand Wacky? That is exactly my point. We dominated and deserved to win, just as we deserved something from last week. Perhaps you should think before you post but perhaps you just jump down people''s throats

It''s hard to let go of when we really should be on at least 4 points, with the way that game was going we could''ve easily been on 6 points tonight.

Yes our defending was bad for our two conceeded goals but we scored two to reply and were in the ascendancy at home

lens should have been sent off for 3 two footed high tackles today as well that nobody seems to have remembered.

i have no doubt at all we''ll stay up this year, but we shouldn''t have to fight against a handicap every game as well!

[quote user="sonyc"]Are you a bit slow to understand Wacky? That is exactly my point. We dominated and deserved to win, just as we deserved something from last week. Perhaps you should think before you post but perhaps you just jump down people''s throats[/quote]Stop trying to justify yourself. We''ve just won a match 3-1, played excellently, everyone is happy, and you''re still banging on about the referee who made a mistake last week. Have a beer and crack a smile.

Except it wasn''t a mistake, it was a series of bias, corrupt decisions that spoilt the game.

We should of been in with a shout of being on 4 or 6 points tonight

Either the guy is unfit to ref at non league level or he was a cheat. I''m leaning towards cheat but maybe we''re now allowing blind men to referee at PL level...lol.

i will never accept those series of bad decisions, every single one in Palaces favor as mistakes. That''s complete bull****

We shouldn''t forget the injustice we were served because you damn well know it will never be made up to us

Don''t need to justify myself mate. Try reading Ricky and Canaryking too ...... They have some understanding ofthe point I made ....Perhaps you''ve not been supporting City for very long and like to start an argument by way of compensation. If so don''t accuse me of negativity. I know a good team when I see one and that is 2 weeks on the bounce. And whether you are one of those on here last week complaining about the failings of our players I wasn''t. It was a shocking performance by the ref. end of.

I will enjoy that beer too, try doing that yourself and don''t pick fights on a message board.

[quote user="Ricky Spanish"]Except it wasn''t a mistake, it was a series

of bias, corrupt decisions that spoilt the game.

We should of been in with a shout of being on 4 or 6 points tonight

Either the guy is unfit to ref at non league level or he was a cheat.

I''m leaning towards cheat but maybe we''re now allowing blind men to

referee at PL level...lol.

i will never accept those series of bad decisions, every single one in

Palaces favor as mistakes. That''s complete bull****

We shouldn''t forget the injustice we were served because you damn well

know it will never be made up to us[/quote]I don''t wanna fall

out with you. I''m guessing we''re probably the only two posters on here

named after obscure characters in Seth MacFarlane cartoons.But

seriously... last week was last week, it has gone. No matter how much we

complain and play the victim, we aren''t going to get any points from

it.There seem to be an awful lot of people on here who are much

happier when they have something to whinge about as opposed to something

to be happy with. It pisses me off.[quote user="sonyc"]Don''t

need to justify myself mate. Try reading Ricky and Canaryking too ......

They have some understanding ofthe point I made ....Perhaps you''ve not

been supporting City for very long and like to start an argument by way

of compensation. If so don''t accuse me of negativity. I know a good team

when I see one and that is 2 weeks on the bounce. And whether you are

one of those on here last week complaining about the failings of our

players I wasn''t. It was a shocking performance by the ref. end of.

I will enjoy that beer too, try doing that yourself and don''t pick

fights on a message board.[/quote]Actually, I didn''t come on

here this week until about Wednesday because I''ve been on this

messageboard long enough to know what it is like when things aren''t

going well. The negativity is horrific and some people seem to revel in

it.I thought it might be different this week, but nope, despite

the great result, people are still being grumpy buggers and preferring

to focus on last week.

Fair enough Wacky. Try finding one of those ''we are doomed'' posts from me. Agree no point moaning about the past. But his performance was SO bad. My wife said we would use it to bounce back from it and she was right. I predicted a 3-0 win before kick off by the way!

The op is clearly not whining, nor dumping on great efforts both this week and last.

Your response, Wacky Flailing Arms Guy, was out of line. sonyc is clearly enjoying the result.

[quote user="sonyc"]Fair enough Wacky. Try finding one of those ''we are doomed'' posts from me. Agree no point moaning about the past. But his performance was SO bad. My wife said we would use it to bounce back from it and she was right. I predicted a 3-0 win before kick off by the way![/quote]Fair play, truce called.I think I''m going to join you in going for a beer!

I''m with sonyc- loved the win yesterday and it made the long trip up north worth it, but we should still be talking about a goal of the season contender from last week and City would''ve had another 1 or 3 points which still rankled with me.

Heaven forbid that we get relegated by a point then we will ALL be looking back to last week and be pretty pi55ed off .