Sign in to follow this  
Burnt Not Beat

The Capital One Cup Round 2 draw

Just looking forward to the Capital One Cup Round 2 draw - there were some super exciting match ups in the first round and Norwich City will be one of the BPL teams entering next round. Walsall impressed me on the soccer highlights, so hopefully we can avoid them and get a big team coming to our arena in the 3rd round, then I will try to go to that fixture.

Burton, Shrewsbury and Hartlepool are all bad teams so hopefully we get one of those.

[quote user="ThrownOuttaWetherspoons"]i''d actually like to get the binners....then knock them out again[/quote]
I guess that would compel both managers to field strong teams.

Binners would be great, at Carrow Road. It''s an entertainment business for the fans, and that would be the most entertaining.

Dr. Ink wrote the following post at 12/08/2015 7:07 PM:

Binners would be great, at Carrow Road. It''s an entertainment business for the fans, and that would be the most entertaining.

We''d lose.

[quote user="steve b"]When is the draw?[/quote]The draw is tonight after Doncaster v Leeds on Sky Sports 2.

[quote user="ruthers1"]Beaten by Rotherham then - that''s 90 minutes of your life I''ve just saved you all.[/quote]

Come on ruthers, we could at least take them to extra time so I reckon you''ve saved me a minimum of two hours...

Last chance for Ricky to double his account? I really hope we can at least get past a couple of teams for once, useful games to give some fringe players a go and either get them in the shop window or see if they can get back in the squad.