Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Please Excuse Gloating Directed To The Naysayers

• After the contribution by Whittaker and Martin today naysayers are furiously perusing various dictionaries looking for the definition of "liability" 

• Southampton FC are studying "the Norwich model."

• Watford and Bournemouth are reconsidering the amount of money it is necessary to spend on acquisitions. ( so are the naysayers )

• After Wes Hoolahan''s performance today naysayers are re-thinking what they originally thought retirement age should be at the top level 

..........and lot''s more, I''m sure.........

Ya but we''ve given up late goals both weeks. You can''t take that away from those who thrive on misery. Granted, they were both meaningless garbage goals, but COME ON, let them have something to cry about while the rest of us step a little more lightly this week.

Thought Mulumbu was anonymous today. McNally''s wasted millions on that failure by the looks of it. Angry face!

Herman wrote the following post at 15/08/2015 6:20 PM:

Thought Mulumbu was anonymous today. McNally''s wasted millions on that failure by the looks of it. Angry face!

-------------------------

lols

Lol

The negative lads have had a nightmare today.

Bet they breathed a sigh of relief when that goal went in at the end.

Never mind eh, plenty of time to cry that we aren''t buying useless players you think are good on FIFA.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]..........and lot''s more, I''m sure.........[/quote]Pundits reconsidering their predictions & looking for an alternative relegation candidate

[quote user="Herman "]Thought Mulumbu was anonymous today. McNally''s wasted millions on that failure by the looks of it. Angry face![/quote]

Anonymous doesn''t do it for me. As far as I''m concerned, the result wouldn''t have been any different without, never near his man. In fact, he was barely near the pitch.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Herman "]Thought Mulumbu was anonymous today. McNally''s wasted millions on that failure by the looks of it. Angry face![/quote]

Anonymous doesn''t do it for me. As far as I''m concerned, the result wouldn''t have been any different without, never near his man. In fact, he was barely near the pitch.[/quote]Too right. And don''t get me started on that Quagliarella chap. Cost me a bloody fortune to get his name printed on my shirt.

Don''t know why he didn''t bring on Butterworth and Linnegan towards the end.

This was the day for the happy clappers ! so so happy, just got home after flying down the A19 / A17 and dodging all the speed cameras just to see who is now going to bash our club ?

I think it''s easy to gloat after a truly awful performance by Sunderland, the next two games should provide a better test.But I must admit I was surprised by the ease of victory given the calibre of the opposition manager. Sunderland are one of the clubs that seem to have grown bloated and complacent, to the extent that even a top manager is scratching his head. All in all I''m not getting carried away, as our club still has massive work to do in order to improve.

Sunderland played as well as we allowed them, AN had us set unto manage the game and we did, enjoy the moment, being a fan means you are allowed to get carried away, in fact i would encourage it, makes life good ;-)

I suppose a boxing idiom is apt after today - "you can only beat what''s put in front of you". We certainly gave Sunderland a good hiding!

I''m sure this was just a temporary blip. Let''s not worry about it, every opportunity for Little Old Norwich to get back to their usual underperformance with bargain basement players against the mighty Stoke next week. Keep the faith.