Sign in to follow this  
breaker

Loanees

I''m afraid I don''t know what the laon regs are for the Fizzy league now so the following may be too much/too little/ totally unfeasable!

Arsenal - Bentley, Hoyte

Chelsea - Huth, young right back whose name escapes me - any offers?

Liverpool - Warnock, Raven

Spurs - Huddlestone, Marney

Any other suggestions ''cos I think this is what NW is trying to organise, hence the delay in signing anyone. Loan signings make sense in that if they don''t work or get injured they can return; if they do the job then we have spaces for new players who would join when we are a Premiership club again, we will not have a load of dead wood to clutter up the squad; the board saves money on transfer fees.

Chelsea right back = Glen Johnson??

Dean Marney would be great!

However if francis stays i do not think that huddlestone would be any better than what we already have, and he would not like to sit on our bench!

Eagles or bently?? i would be happy with anyone of them, i really do think if we let bentley lose on the championship he would rip it up!!

How about John Welsh from Liverpool? A season loan with a view to buy if he proves to be a success may work well for all parties.

john Welsh seems a good possibility (The next Stephen Gerrard?) - no it''s not Glen Johnson (!) - they have another young right back who is about third or fourth in the pecking order.

Tom Huddlestone is an interesting possibility as he appears adept at playing at centre back and midfield - and Worthers likes his multi-positional players.

paulo ferraira?

i hate it when someone asks a Q and i think i know the answer but i just can''t get to it (if that makes any sense? :crazy so i looked at the chelsea website. if it is him, you aint gonna get him.

[quote]he means glen johnson lol.[/quote]

he said no to glenn johnson.

why is it the smilies don''t come up properly for me (it says the emotion then shows a smilie face)?

Re: Chelsea right back....NOT Johnson, NOT Ferreira!

Of course I could be completely mistaken and Chelsea no longer have a young right back to loan to anyone..perhaps they never did!

Still, I scored a hit with Dean Marney - obviously Nige & Neil read the forum.............!