Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Alex Neil and Chief Scout spotted at Hull vs Wolves

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]As the title says...Wonder who they are looking at[/quote]My money would be on Akpom or Afobe, although Hause and Davies might also be of interest.

[quote user="FDC"]Why would they look at Akpom? He''s on loan there?[/quote]So he is. My bad, thought he''d gone on a permanent deal.

Afobe would be the only one for me as far as forwards are concerned. Really don''t want Jelavic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG3tLDLsm3U

If anything is to go by this video of all 32 of his goals in the last year or so... He is a class finisher who leads the line fantastically well and has pace galore. Shows he can score all types of goals and doesn''t always need the ball played in for him, can score goals through skill of his own.

Strikes me as a player who finds the Champs too easy! Time to step it up in the Prem with Norwich?

[quote user="ReadingCanary"] Did Curtis Davies play?[/quote]Yeah, he made one excellent goal-line clearance in the first minute and generally looked composed. Think he''d fit AN''s template quite well, as he''s relatively mobile and athletic and reads the game very well. Given our protracted transfer of Brady, I think Hull would be reluctant to sell us any more of their players unless we offer them something in return. Wonder whether Turner would go back there, or possibly Hooper or even Lafferty if Jelavic leaves? Would rather keep Hoop myself, but just a suggestion...

Can''t say I would be too keen on jelavic. Has injury spells and far too inconsistent.

Afobe is someone who I think alot of teams will be after sooner rather than later. Looks a natural finisher, quick and strong. Whether he can play up top on his own is a different matter. What would it take to get him, in this current market and the fact I don''t think wolves are in money bother or anything, probably nothing under £8m.

Iorfa and Hause are 2 defenders that seem to be highly rated and linked in the press recently to Everton. Commentator Dan OHagan said oday "Can see Dominic Iorfa becoming a very, very good player at a far higher level than this". I believe he is a right back and Hause is a left back but played CB today. Danny batth is a very good centre back they have too but I think I read he''s recovering from injury.