Sign in to follow this  
Canary Wundaboy

First on MOTD

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Have they really done the playlist yet? I suppose none of the big guys are playing today, bit surprised Leicester aren''t on first tbh![/quote]

Yeah Linekar usually posts it up around 5:30pm: https://twitter.com/GaryLineker/status/632590742461022208

Don''t know about anyone else, but I am getting my "prepared to be patronised" T shirt on!!!Linekar - Norwich have done pretty well all things considered haven''t they Alan?Shearer - not bad, but wait till they play a real team and then see where they are at the end of the season!

Prediction for punditry:
a) Lineker drops a cookery pun then grins knowingly at the camera
b) The pundit in the crappest shirt says something like "Norwich came up through the playoffs and today they were really good, but I want to talk about how bad Sunderland were."
c) The second pundit with a haircut twenty years too young for him then talks about Kaboul, Van Aanholt, Cattermole and how all of our goals were due to rank bad defending
d) Lineker then says "so let''s talk about Norwich for a minute - here''s their third kit"
e) General ridicule for 30 seconds
f) Lineker winks at the camera and then we are never mentioned again

Love the siege mentality we have going and I do agree with it somewhat but I honestly think they might have a bit of a thing For Alex Neil this season and take the patronising tone down ever so slightly.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Prediction for punditry:
b) The pundit in the crappest shirt says something like "Norwich came up through the playoffs and today they were really good, but I want to talk about how bad Sunderland were."
c) The second pundit with a haircut twenty years too young for him then talks about Kaboul, Van Aanholt, Cattermole and how all of our goals were due to rank bad defending
d) Lineker then says "so let''s talk about Norwich for a minute - here''s their third kit"
[/quote]

Have you managed to catch a pre recording or something?

Sorry, even though the mobile friendly responsive site is neither mobile friendly or responsive, I thought they may have fixed quoting.

Surprisingly, no.

Decent enough coverage and said as many positive things about us as they did negative things about Sunderland. All I can say is well done Alex Neil. Spot on tactically today.

First on MOTD maybe, but don''t blink you might miss it.....

If Depay or Silva had played the passes that Hoolahan did for two of the goals, the three stooges would still be drooling, yet didn''t deem it worth a mention.

Yeah I did notice they didn''t pick up on his performance. He''s so important to everything we do in attack and hos assists today were sublime. The back heel to Whittaker is gorgeous

Hmmm, MOTD highlights did not show our overall dominance. You could be forgiven for thinking we''d had a few breakaway goals.

Wrighty did not mention CJ''s disallowed goal like he said he would in the BBC website "Armageddon" piece ... perhaps later in the show...

The whole team we superb. Alex Neil has got them playing epic football!

We will be even stronger with Olsson back next weekend!! Big headaches for selection!! Surely Brady will go to a more attacking position in that instance?

Sunderland are woeful though so I hope this doesn''t make us complacent for Stoke who will be much better!!

If we get a decent result to Stoke we are IN THE BUSINESS!!

He passed to him, and then he passed to him, then they passed to him and Sunderland didn''t tackle.

Embarrassing coverage from Ian Wright and BBC, at least you would think they would research our players names!!

Bor Bor Bor wrote the following post at 15/08/2015 7:25 PM:

Prediction for punditry:

Not far off

NWC wrote the following post at 15/08/2015 10:54 PM:

He passed to him, and then he passed to him, then they passed to him and Sunderland didn''t tackle.

Embarrassing coverage from Ian Wright and BBC, at least you would think they would research our players names!!

Really poor" this player" then "this player" passes to "this player" who is in space in front of "this player"

Poor poor prep. Especial for,the first on game.

Who was the player called Him that Ian Wright kept talking about. Or was it He''s. In all the years I''ve been following city I''ve never seen he''s passed the ball to him!

Nice to be on first but very poor analysis.

Can''t agree that it was good coverage. On first, but the ''highlights'' were extremely short and most of the analysis was dire. Actually I thought it was possibly the worst Highlights/analysis on us I can remember, especially when you consider we scored 3 & there were 4 goals in the game.

I guess it''s now over to ''Goals on Sunday'' to see if they can make a better fist of it......certainly can''t do any worse.