Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

U21's v Leicester

Newton will be along shortly to tell us how many millions have been wasted on McGrandles,Odjidja and RVW to have them playing in an U21 game. [:P]

That''s got to be the strongest U21s team we''ve ever put out! Just shows the strength and depth we have in the squad these days. Fantastic to see!

Really hope RVW scores a hat-trick. I still love the guy.

Re: U21''s v Leicester

Newton will be along shortly to tell us how many millions have been wasted on McGrandles,Odjidja and RVW to have them playing in an U21 game. Stick out tongue [:P]

TILLY vast amount wasted on that shower you are correct - chuck in Laffs and must be looking at £25M plus £10M a year wages at least

No wonder we can only afford free transfers

Chicken or Purple or even Vermin can confirm the exact amnount as they all only work on facts whiile I make things up

[quote user="Newton"]

No wonder we can only afford free transfersChicken or Purple or even Vermin can confirm the exact amnount as they all only work on facts whiile I make things up[/quote]You DID make that up Newt.Brady - £7m.Mulumbu - £3m.That''s £10m worth of your "free transfers".

lappinitup wrote the following post at 17/08/2015 3:13 PM:

Newton wrote:

No wonder we can only afford free transfers
Chicken or Purple or even Vermin can confirm the exact amnount as they all only work on facts whiile I make things up

You DID make that up Newt.

Brady - £7m.

Mulumbu - £3m.

That''s £10m worth of your "free transfers".

Lappy can you stop telling lies please

This is a quote from the EDP 22 June 2015

Norwich City have confirmed the signing of former West Brom midfielder Youssouf Mulumbu on a free transfer

Who making things up you or EDP - be careful or you will wake the Board Police Trolls and they will call you a Binner

I think I can hear them ???????

Voo not my favorite player but good on him, must get bored sitting in the stands at every game with the Wolf

[quote user="CTID"]Dorrans was £3 million wasn''t he.[/quote]Thanks CTID - I got mixed up with him and Mulumbu.So my £10m was correct and the Newts "only freebies" was wrong.Poor Newt. I reckon his first name must be Pistasa. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="CTID"]Dorrans was £3 million wasn''t he.[/quote]

Thanks CTID - I got mixed up with him and Mulumbu.

So my £10m was correct and the Newts "only freebies" was wrong.

Poor Newt. I reckon his first name must be Pistasa. [:D]
[/quote]

Only a Binner would have failed to notice the mix up between Dorrans and Mulumbu. [:)]

Sorry Slappy (meant Lappy), I did warn you that once the Troll police woke up they would accuse you of being a Binner because you made a mistake - please be more careful next time

By the way my original post was joking about about future transfers with Tilly and not meant to be a statement of intent - obviously 12 year olds find adult humour difficult

Do you know anything about Norwich City - clearly not ?

Best if you stick to your silly mates posts in future

[quote user="Newton"]By the way my original post was joking about about future transfers with Tilly and not meant to be a statement of intent - obviously 12 year olds find adult humour difficult[/quote]So when you said "No wonder we can only afford free transfers" - you were only joking? I''d better amend your quote then........[quote user="Newton"]By the way my original post was joking about about

future transfers with Tilly and not meant to be a statement of intent -

obviously adults find 12 year old''s humour difficult[/quote]There, that''s better Newt. [:D]