Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 2

Thanks CD you''re a star buddy. I''ve placed these with Bill Hill and we have : -

Redmond to score 2 or more

£2.00 Bill Hill

25/1

£52.00

Defoe to score 2 or more

£2.50 Bill Hill

8/1

£22.50

Norwich win to nil

£2.50 Bill Hill

16/5

£10.50

Sunderland HT/FT

£3.00 Bill Hill

17/5

£13.20

Looking forward to Norwich winning 4-2 with a brace each for Redmond and Defoe!

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]For the match bet, let''s have Stephen Whitaker to score at any time.[/quote]
**smug face**
[/quote]Good call that.

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="93vintage"][quote user="93vintage"]I''m still not entirely sure how things work for the Norwich bet, but seeing as many are proposing two outcomes I''ll add a suggestion to bet on the number of goals to be under 3.5 @ 2/9. Put that in an accumulator with my other suggestion and you have a bet which is just above evens.[/quote]Oh for an edit button. For two bets I''d go for an accumulator consisting of a double chance on Sunderland to win or draw @ 19/50 and number of goals to be under 3.5 @ 2/9, giving a combined 2/3. Not great odds, but it covers of a 0-0/1-1 draw or a 1-0/2-1 win for Sunderland.[/quote]For Info Vintage,You cant place this bet, its whats known in the industry as a ''Related Contingency'' where as one part of the bet is affected by the other and vice-versa.[/quote]Many thanks CD, I can see exactly what you mean.

C''mon Redmond, one more from you and keep a clean sheet and we''re in the money

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fans Forum with 3 first team players on Wednesday August 19th - Doors open 6:45pm - Top of the Terrace

Come and support us

Ruddy will be at the dry cleaners all night getting the late stain out of his clean sheet....

Wycombe bring home the goods for me against Barnet, that''ll do nicely (to keep Tilly off top spot!).

And 3 down so far for the pups!

Well I''ve got points on the board now, Charlton to win or draw away at Derby came off perfectly @ 7/5.I''m just glad CDM didn''t pick my Sunderland to win or draw bet! Norwich looked good and would be worth backing similar to Charlton when I pick vs Liverpool.

I missed that too CTID. Change is fine.

I''m loving these threads this season!! They''re all gunning for you Tilly :)

Lakey''s next game is Porto at 8:45.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Lakey, I may not be around tomorrow but just wanted to wish you the best of luck. It looks like victory is in the bag.[/quote]

[Y]  

Not there yet......four down, two to go.

Linfield was a good spot btw.......

[quote user="Wes Hooly Fan"]My sincerest apologies everybody. Completely forgot about my PUPs duties this week. Hopefully some success was had. Certainly was on the pitch![/quote]

Thanks Wes Hooly. These things happen buddy. Please stick with us and hopefully you''ll get another turn before the end of the season.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]For the match bet, whack a full tenner on us to win at 2/1. Believe.[/quote][:D]Although, like Tilly, I hit an early obstacle with my pick this week - well done LDC for avoiding it, and I am extremely optimistic that Benfica and PSG will complete the job for you later today. Fingers crossed!