Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 2

[quote user="Leedscanary"]Lakey - I trust we may see you in Sunderland on Saturday? If you see any of us, come say hello![/quote]

Hi Kev.  Can''t make tomorrow as I have pressing family stuff this weekend down south.  Hope to get to a match soon. Hope its a good match and we get the three points!

For the bets - starting to finalise my final six, but still time for suggestions which will help me make the best choice.  The more the better!

I''m also going for a home win for FC Porto v. Vitoria Guimaraes.

Good Luck, LDC!

As for the Norwich bet ~ Howson to score any time!

Good Luck WHF!

Also the Litex Lovech game is also a Fri night one as it''s currently being played now!

[quote user="93vintage"]I''m still not entirely sure how things work for the Norwich bet, but seeing as many are proposing two outcomes I''ll add a suggestion to bet on the number of goals to be under 3.5 @ 2/9. Put that in an accumulator with my other suggestion and you have a bet which is just above evens.[/quote]Oh for an edit button. For two bets I''d go for an accumulator consisting of a double chance on Sunderland to win or draw @ 19/50 and number of goals to be under 3.5 @ 2/9, giving a combined 2/3. Not great odds, but it covers of a 0-0/1-1 draw or a 1-0/2-1 win for Sunderland.

[quote user="Cosmic Twin"]Also the Litex Lovech game is also a Fri night one as

it''s currently being played now![/quote]

Thanks Cosmic!

Please disregard the Friday games Lakey.

[quote user="93vintage"][quote user="93vintage"]I''m still not entirely sure how things work for the Norwich bet, but seeing as many are proposing two outcomes I''ll add a suggestion to bet on the number of goals to be under 3.5 @ 2/9. Put that in an accumulator with my other suggestion and you have a bet which is just above evens.[/quote]Oh for an edit button. For two bets I''d go for an accumulator consisting of a double chance on Sunderland to win or draw @ 19/50 and number of goals to be under 3.5 @ 2/9, giving a combined 2/3. Not great odds, but it covers of a 0-0/1-1 draw or a 1-0/2-1 win for Sunderland.[/quote]

All good stuff Vintage. I wouldn''t get too bogged down by the betting aspect. Not all of us PUPs are up on all that. The match bet isn''t an accy rather a set of selections that are chosen from suggestions on here or their own.

I have you down to do the match selections on 19/09 if that date suits you buddy?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Please disregard the Friday games Lakey.[/quote]

[Y]  I''ll double check the final selection.  

Got five I like the look of now, still one more to choose.......any more offers?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]All good stuff Vintage. I wouldn''t get too bogged down by the betting aspect. Not all of us PUPs are up on all that. The match bet isn''t an accy rather a set of selections that are chosen from suggestions on here or their own.

I have you down to do the match selections on 19/09 if that date suits you buddy?[/quote]

I think I get it now. That date is fine, but wasn''t it the Norwich match I was picking for?

Right, here goes.   I''ve had a good look at all the selections and there are loads to choose from so thanks for all your help folks.   Some stand out and I''ve chosen those that look the safest bets, rather than take too many risks.  Soooo.........

Celtic v Inverness   -  home win    (Graham Humphrey, Bor, Statto, Hector, Crabby)Linfield v Dungannon   - home win   (Yankee)PSG V Ajaccio    -   home win    (Mandie Moo, Vindo, Diesel Doris)Porto v Vitoria Guimares - home win   (Leeds Canary, Cosmic Twin)Benfica v Estoril  - home win    (Tilly, chellecity)Malmo FF v Gefle IF   - home win   (LDC [:S] ) 

Good luck everyone, hope for a good weekend of wins for NCFC and the CSF! 

[quote user="93vintage"][quote user="nutty nigel"]All good stuff Vintage. I wouldn''t get too bogged down by the betting aspect. Not all of us PUPs are up on all that. The match bet isn''t an accy rather a set of selections that are chosen from suggestions on here or their own.

I have you down to do the match selections on 19/09 if that date suits you buddy?[/quote]

I think I get it now. That date is fine, but wasn''t it the Norwich match I was picking for?

[/quote]

Yes buddy. But on the 19/09 you get to come on here on the Friday evening and choose which suggestions we go with. You will be in charge of our tenner for the Norwich game against Liverpool, you post the final selections on here, and I put them on. If you''re successful then your name will be added to Ray''s signature.

Don''t worry if you''re still not sure. Keep asking on the threads. We''re just glad to have you!

Sorry I''m late :(

Dynamo Moscow to beat Ural Ekaterinburg please.

For City''s game Cameron Jerome to score any time.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Right, here goes.   I''ve had a good look at all the selections and there are loads to choose from so thanks for all your help folks.   Some stand out and I''ve chosen those that look the safest bets, rather than take too many risks.  Soooo.........

Celtic v Inverness   -  home win    (Graham Humphrey, Bor, Statto, Hector, Crabby)Linfield v Dungannon   - home win   (Yankee)PSG V Ajaccio    -   home win    (Mandie Moo, Vindo, Diesel Doris)Porto v Vitoria Guimares - home win   (Leeds Canary, Cosmic Twin)Benfica v Estoril  - home win    (Tilly, chellecity)Malmo FF v Gefle IF   - home win   (LDC [:S] ) 

Good luck everyone, hope for a good weekend of wins for NCFC and the CSF! 

[/quote]

Brilliant Lakey! It''s obvious you''ve been putting in a lot of effort into

these for us. They look nailed on to me. You deserve to get that little bit of

luck we always need to get all six. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and the

potential return is £32.60. Here are the details : -

Celtic

-

2/9

-

3:00 Sat

Linfield

-

1/4

-

Malmo

-

1/4

-

Porto

-

2/11

-

8:45 Sat

PSG

-

1/9

-

8:00 Sun

Benfica

-

3/10

-

8:30 Sun

Good luck Lakey and all us PUPs. 

After a bad start for me last weekend my pick this week is LIVERPOOL to beat Bournemouth on Monday. Good luck

PSG to beat Gazalec on sunday please!

And Howson to score anytime.

OTBC and good luck PUPs!

[quote user="93vintage"][quote user="93vintage"]I''m still not entirely sure how things work for the Norwich bet, but seeing as many are proposing two outcomes I''ll add a suggestion to bet on the number of goals to be under 3.5 @ 2/9. Put that in an accumulator with my other suggestion and you have a bet which is just above evens.[/quote]Oh for an edit button. For two bets I''d go for an accumulator consisting of a double chance on Sunderland to win or draw @ 19/50 and number of goals to be under 3.5 @ 2/9, giving a combined 2/3. Not great odds, but it covers of a 0-0/1-1 draw or a 1-0/2-1 win for Sunderland.[/quote]For Info Vintage,You cant place this bet, its whats known in the industry as a ''Related Contingency'' where as one part of the bet is affected by the other and vice-versa.

No sign of Wes Hooly. Hope you''re ok buddy.

I need to go out at one o''clock so is there anyone who''d like to pick the Norich bets durin g the next hour?

I''ll just type that with my other foot....

Is there anybody who''d like to pick the Norwich bets during the next hour?

Apologies for being late, and apologies for making such a poor choice last week (Arsenal home win).

Going for a Liverpool home win against Bournemouth this week, 4/9 odds.

For the Norwich bet, I reckon we''ll win by 1 goal-not sure if you can place that bet so if not, I''ll gor for a 2-1 away win.

Good luck to all PUPs and especially LDC and whoever picks the NCFC match bet.

[quote user="CDMullins"]I''m free if needs be Nutty![/quote]

Thanks CD! It''s all yours. I have a tenner here with your name on it. You can split that up in any way you wish using PUPs picks or your own. Thanks buddy.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="CDMullins"]I''m free if needs be Nutty![/quote]

Thanks CD! It''s all yours. I have a tenner here with your name on it. You can split that up in any way you wish using PUPs picks or your own. Thanks buddy.

[/quote]£2 ''Redmond to score 2 or more''£2.50 ''Defoe to score 2 or more''£2.50 ''Norwich to nil''And as it was my original Selection £3 Sunderland HT/FT