Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 2

For Lakey I''m off to Norway where there''s a bit more form to go on and I''m

suggesting : -

Stabæk           v           Lillestrøm          

Home Win

For Wes Hooly I''m going for Jonny Howson to score the first

goal.

This week i''m going for Portsmouth to win away at Plymouth

For the City game i''m thought the team gave an excellent account of themselves last week if last year is a guide we may be better away from home so an away win and keeping a clean sheet.

Following last week''s Kazakh postponement I''m still to scratch my pad...I''m tempted by women this week and would very much like to claim my £5 for the shortest bet in Pink''Un history - eat your bobbies titfer Til -

FC Lyon vs Zurich Women away win at odds of 1/25 🙅💁💃👏🎉🇨🇭💰💰💸

I do however fear that this tasty bet is doomed to Kazakh levels of invalidation as it''s played on Friday (ruling please Nutty Hooper)

As a backstop, I''ll take the 3/10 available on Rangers to win away at Alloa, which looks a reasonable offering.

As for our beloved yellows, I think one of wooster''s draw picks looks a good shout, though we''ll need to be a bit creative to get value, so I''d look at a nil-nil, plus perhaps a late winner being scored for either side in the last ten minutes.

Parma

Friday games put too much pressure on us to get the selections placed Parma. So I''m afraid it would be void. 1/25 wouldn''t win any prizes though. We had a 1/100 last weekend. I had to reformulate the spreadsheet to an extra decimal point!!! [:D]

Litex Lovech to beat Pirin Blagoevgrad

Bulgarian A.PFG is my selection for this week.

For the Norwich bet, I think Wes may get one on Saturday.

Nigel, thanks for inviting me to make the selections on the 12th September, unfortunatley I go away early on the 11th so I don''t think it will give me the the chance to have a good look at all the great selections that will be coming through from the PUP''s, would you mind slotting me in a bit later in the season? After October would be better for me if that''s OK?

Thanks and best wishes, Chris.

Good luck one and all!!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Friday games put too much pressure on us to get the selections placed Parma. So I''m afraid it would be void. 1/25 wouldn''t win any prizes though. We had a 1/100 last weekend. I had to reformulate the spreadsheet to an extra decimal point!!! [:D]

[/quote]On both counts i would like to plead my innocence. [:)]

Apologies for missing week 1 I had a lack of wifi whilst on my hols! Probably not a bad thing as I was going to pick arsenal to win and city to draw 1-1. Anyway on to this week. I shall also go for a CELTIC HOME WIN.

For the match bet how about a Norwich win to nil.

All the best everybody

Good luck to all again this week, especially our esteemed pickers,

I propose Derby County to bounce back with a home win v Charlton.

And match bet City to win 1-2 at Sunderland and Howson to score anytime.

May the scores be with you all.

[quote user="CarrowCanary"]Good Luck Guys... I''m going for Man Itd to beat Villa away. And Norwich to beat Sunderland 2-1, with Jerome to score anytime[/quote]

Carrow, if you read this then please be aware that this match is being played tomorrow ( Friday ) and, therefore does not qualify for selection. Selections should be from matches played between Saturday and Monday unless notified otherwise by Nutty in advance.

Thanks Yankee. I hadn''t noticed that one. My fear of these is that one gets into the final selections and then I fail to get them on in time.

Yellow future- I''ll sort you a week after October. Thanks buddy.

Sheffield Wed look strong this term and have started well. Conversely, the binners look brittle after conceding twice in the dying minutes last week. Ipswich v Sheffield Wed.......Away win.For the Norwich game.......City to win and Jerome to score.Good luck Lakey and WHF. [Y]

Spurs looked too much for United last weekend, and had united not gotten a lucky first goal, I wouldn''t of been shocked if spurs hadn''t run away with it. And getting rid of Soldado will only help their cause.So for that I am going Spurs V Stoke - Home win

For the Norwich bet, I will repeat last weeks choice of redmond to score any time. 2/2 for him, putting an unwanted spotlight on him while the window is still open.best of luck all

I''ll go for a Borussia Dortmund win in the battle of the Borussia''s against Monchengladbach.

For the Norwich game, I fancy Dorrans to score anytime at 8/1

LDC,

As there are only 6 games this Saturday in the Prem, I''m sticking to the PL;

S''ton to beat Everton

Swans to beat Newcastle

Norwich to win by 2 or more goals

Spurs Stoke to draw

Watford WBA to draw

Hammers Leicester to draw

Good luck

Best of luck to all.

I''m backing West Ham to beat Leicester this weekend.

And for Norwich, under 2.5 goals.

Also, thank you NN for updating last week''s stats.

Hello all!Lakey - I trust we may see you in Sunderland on Saturday? If you see any of us, come say hello!My nap this week would have been Blackpool''s first home game of the season to be ABANDONED - but I can''t see any odds for that anywhere.So, for your consideration this week PORTO v Guimaraes  - HOME WIN in the Portuguese Primiera League.Wes Hooley Fan - Total match goals over 4.5 is 8/1 - Both teams have leaky defences and both teams look to have goals in them!Good luck all,Leedscanary

[quote user="Ray"]LDC,

As there are only 6 games this Saturday in the Prem, I''m sticking to the PL;

S''ton to beat Everton

Swans to beat Newcastle

Norwich to win by 2 or more goals

Spurs Stoke to draw

Watford WBA to draw

Hammers Leicester to draw

Good luck[/quote]

For the purposes of our league I''ll put you down for the first named which isSouthampton Ray[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="AJ"]Well, I''ll look to keep myself up near the top as long as

possible - if so as much to simply annoy Tilly! [/quote]

Now that''s what I mean about our league table giving us a focus. [Y][:D]
[/quote]

Could I possibly do 23/Oct as that''s my birthday weekend so might bring some extra luck!

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="AJ"]Well, I''ll look to keep myself up near the top as long as

possible - if so as much to simply annoy Tilly! [/quote]

Now that''s what I mean about our league table giving us a focus. [Y][:D]

[/quote]

Could I possibly do 23/Oct as that''s my birthday weekend so might bring some extra luck![/quote]

Great stuff AJ. I''ve got you down for that weekend. Will you still be top and winding Tilly up??[;)]

If the football gods smile down on me I''ll try my best!

[quote user="CarrowCanary"]Good Luck Guys...

I''m going for Man Itd to beat Villa away.

And Norwich to beat Sunderland 2-1, with Jerome to score anytime[/quote]

Ooops picked a friday game

Replace that prediction with mk dons beating preston at home...

[quote user="93vintage"]Draw No Bet Sunderland to win: 8/11 @ Bet365I''d favour a narrow home win or a 0-0/1-1 in a cagey match, neither side wanting to lose after both lost their opening matches. Sunderland seem to have the advantage if it''s a game of pouncing on defensive mistakes.Norwich have been slow starters in the PL in terms of getting a first win, so I''d not bet on this happening just yet, especially in an away match.The bet wins if Sunderland win, a draw sees us get our stake back.[/quote]I''m still not entirely sure how things work for the Norwich bet, but seeing as many are proposing two outcomes I''ll add a suggestion to bet on the number of goals to be under 3.5 @ 2/9. Put that in an accumulator with my other suggestion and you have a bet which is just above evens.

The Latvian Virsliga.Liepaja to win at home against Metta/LU.Liepaja, with a 4-4-0 and 18/8 home record, are top but by no means clear.Metta/LU are bottom, with a 0-1-5 and 1/12 away record.The odds are a not very enticing 1/8.---For the NCFC bet I suggest Redmond to score and Norwich City to win.Good luck to all!