Sign in to follow this  
Howson is now!

Just saw McNally...

... in the Waterside Cafe out at Broadland. Immediately started scanning the car park to see if there were any other flash cars but nothing stood out. Maybe he was meeting with an agent? Maybe he was just out here because Aviva have buildings out here (not sure if their sponsorship team is out here)? Or maybe TC was right and they really are checking out building a stadium out here? Hahaha.

Anyway, I wish it was more exciting and I did see Charlie Austin supping on a cup of green tea, but alas... just McNally. Hope you enjoyed the boring news :D

[quote user="Howson is now"]... in the Waterside Cafe out at Broadland. Immediately started scanning the car park to see if there were any other flash cars but nothing stood out. Maybe he was meeting with an agent? Maybe he was just out here because Aviva have buildings out here (not sure if their sponsorship team is out here)? Or maybe TC was right and they really are checking out building a stadium out here? Hahaha.

Anyway, I wish it was more exciting and I did see Charlie Austin supping on a cup of green tea, but alas... just McNally. Hope you enjoyed the boring news :D[/quote]He''s thrashing out the details of a new eight-year sponsorship deal with Hamilton''s Water Breaks.

''Out at Broadland'' you say ?.............Maybe he is meeting Tom Cavendish to run through his new stadium plans. [:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]''Out at Broadland'' you say ?.............Maybe he is meeting Tom Cavendish to run through his new stadium plans. [:P][/quote]

Apparently, Tom couldn''t make the meeting................he missed the bus.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]''Out at Broadland'' you say ?.............Maybe he is meeting Tom Cavendish to run through his new stadium plans. [:P][/quote]

Apparently, Tom couldn''t make the meeting................he missed the bus.

[/quote]I heard he was going by train but if the station is not ready to use he will be found with his cycle clips on.