Sign in to follow this  
Well b back

Norwich stats in your life time

Came across this by accident but I reckon this is fantastic for all Norwich ( and other premier league teams, give it a go

Www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/my-premier-league-life

You will see when you are on it but it even gives the total crowd attendances in your life time and that % of the population. All you do is put in your team ( obviously Norwich ) and your date of birth. Bet we can then have some great chats with the stats.

My favorite ( DOB 12/08/1960 ) was the team we beat most in my life time - Ipswich Town lol They are actually considered as Norwich being their bogey team.

Also think if Alex Neill fails we should bring that Faulkner guy back in

Have fun

Looked at this at my Dads house noticed that in my life time (born in 93) the team we have beaten most is Ipswich then looked at Dads (born in 49) and not only are Ipswich the team we have beaten most but also the team we have been beaten by the most. Just thought that was an odd stat.

I felt it would be better to put a date in when I first starting supporting Norwich, first match - 7th Sept 1968 and the result for team we''ve beaten the most in that time was 1p5wich !