Sign in to follow this  
nat_canaries

Could we make the biggest gamble in the clubs history?!?

We all know that we are after a big, strong Premier League standard striker but alas so far nothing has come to fruition. But there is one who is seemingly available cheap either on loan or permanently, has scored in the Premier League and Internationally and has been quoted in saying he wants to play in the Prem. His name...Mario Balotelli. Yes his wages may be high and he''s clinically insane but are the stories you here any different to what Bassong has allegedly done and Alex Neil seems to have him on the right path so who knows.

Yes I know this will never happen but for the small outlay that Liverpool supposedly want I cant think of a technically better striker that him and come the end of the month and he hasn''t moved then stranger things have happened if he wants 1st team football.

I would take him on a seasons loan for a £3 to £5 million loan fee + wages on top.Whether Liverpool are prepared to pay us that much to take him off their hands and get AN to sort him out, I dont know.

Can you really see MB putting in the kind of shift that AN requires from ALL his players, if it ain''t a Perfect pass then all you''ll get from Mario is a shrug of the shoulders and a stroppy face. I love to watch him play, just not for us thanks.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ha

haha

ha

*sighs*

Imagine that. Mario Balotelli. Living in Sprowston. HA.

This is why I love this forum.

Ahhhhhh *breathes again*