Sign in to follow this  
jamie 10

Striker search

thoughts on all the strikers that have been linked,

Austin; great player would fit the role like he did a qpr last year, can''t see Norwich paying 15m

Jelavic; not the same player he was when he was at Everton, hasn''t done anything for hull since being there, don''t think he will improver the team, not one I want personally.

Griffiths; not the type of player I believe can play as a lone striker, plenty of energy, reminds me of Naismith at everton not for me.

Afobe; I like afobe, good age and looks like he is always improving. Scored goals everywhere he has gone, is the prem jump too soon?

Walters; seen this morning we have apparently had a bid for Walters rejected 1.5m, ex scummer who doesn''t score enough??

What are your thoughts on the strikers we have been linked with? And who would you go for? For me if we could get Afobe for 8-10m we would save 5m for not going for Austin to put towards a centre half.

I suspect that when McNally said that the striker situation would be resolved Monday after the Palace game he meant that was when a decision by Mbokani to join us or not was expected. It would seem the decision was no.

Haven''t heard anything about mbokani for a while now, do you think that we have bid for Adobe and Walters because this isn''t happening?? Also think that the Adobe deal might be off completely now as I doubt he would have bid for Walters as well.