SO now we have replaced Eddy and Helveg with Louis-Jean and Colin.

But who out of the new two will be first choice and which will be cover?

MLJ will start the season simply because of his experience i think and hes proven. However when we start to see Colin''s quality he will probably take the place. IF we get promoted i would expect Colin to play in the prem.

Yeah i would of thought louis-jean will start, because of his 7 years+ experience in english football!

But in the end Colin wil properly develop and his class will shine through, and i can see him playin regularly well in the prem!

im not sure if he can really play at centre-bak, can he?

But yeh the sqaud is defo taking shape now!

On the ball city...

well i rekon that u will see lois playing the first like 5 games then colin taking over for the rest of the season. he must be top quality cos everton tried to sign him last year.....  i rekon already we seen better signings than the rubbish we got last summer in the prem!!!!  the two new right backs look like they are better than helveg and eddy!!!  cant wait to seem them in action both @ away and home games!!!  all i want to happen is for marney to sign on a year loan and hughes to sign and then i wouldnt mind someone like jagielka or lescot coming in to replace fleming......  that would be nice!!

[quote]well i rekon that u will see lois playing the first like 5 games then colin taking over for the rest of the season. he must be top quality cos everton tried to sign him last year..... i rekon already...[/quote]

Hughes has signed already.Check the official site.I think Marney''s about 70% certain to sign a 1-year loan with us.Wouldn''t mind one more wide-man after this, but obviously you can''t have it all!

Colins, LJ for back-up

But as already said, it will probably either be:

-Colins-Doherty-Shackell-Drury

Or

-LJ-Colins-Shackell-Drury