Sign in to follow this  
Haggerdoo

If we lose tomorrow.....

It will be a yellow tsunami of idiots claiming "I was right"

Sad little cretinous creatures. You can keep them relatively quiet in a championship season we are beating everyone but they are always there in the background. Waiting. Planning. Seething with hatred for the football club.

And then, like a Protozoic bacteria preserved in a dry riverbed, they re-emerge when they sense an opportunity to spread hatred, and fear.

Because, for them, this club is nothing more than a punching bag to take out the frustrations of their lives. It''s about their personal satisfaction and not the greater good of the club. They want a waste of space for 15m because it will make THEM feel better. Even then they are plotting and scheming against that player.

They are on Twitter, right now, slating Lewis grabban. For literally no reason at all.

They spread false rumours about Tierney and Morison

These people are SNAKES and not to be trusted. Hunour them if you like. Nod at their ridiculous angst, but don''t forget they choose negativity and always will. It makes them feel better.

[quote user="Buh"]It will be a yellow tsunami of idiots claiming "I was right"

Sad little cretinous creatures. You can keep them relatively quiet in a championship season we are beating everyone but they are always there in the background. Waiting. Planning. Seething with hatred for the football club.

And then, like a Protozoic bacteria preserved in a dry riverbed, they re-emerge when they sense an opportunity to spread hatred, and fear.

Because, for them, this club is nothing more than a punching bag to take out the frustrations of their lives. It''s about their personal satisfaction and not the greater good of the club. They want a waste of space for 15m because it will make THEM feel better. Even then they are plotting and scheming against that player.

They are on Twitter, right now, slating Lewis grabban. For literally no reason at all.

They spread false rumours about Tierney and Morison

These people are SNAKES and not to be trusted. Hunour them if you like. Nod at their ridiculous angst, but don''t forget they choose negativity and always will. It makes them feel better.[/quote]If people had the good sense to completely ignore them they would cease trolling.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]If we lose it will be to a good side and we will still have 3 points from 3 games par for the course. I hope we do not lose though[/quote]Couldn''t have put it better myself.Would hope to have more than 3 points from the 3 opponents by 5pm tomorrow but hardly time for pantwetting just yet.

have we ever gone 5 consecutive home premier defeats on the trot before?

Whereas if we win a lot of posters will be conspicuous by their absence-here''s hoping for a quiet Saturday evening!

People will be entitled to use this forum to criticise the club, board, management, players etc etc as they see fit - but, predictably, will no doubt receive personal insults from the various Stepford Fans that trawl this site looking to pounce on anyone who fails to tow the club line.

Bur - you need help, mate!

If we lose tomorrow it will be a 4hitefest on here with Big Vince, Newton, dibbler and Waveney to name but a few taking over every thread. I mean there will only be 35 games left to save us from relegation. Not too sure who the scapegoat will be though  Delia, McNally, Martin or maybe Grabban.

So even before a ball is kicked there''s a thread moaning about potential moaners!

An all time low for the board policing bullies?

I for one am absolutely delighted about the moaning, and especially about the moaning about moaning. It makes all those miserable hours of trawling through endless reasoned debate worthwhile. The moaners have done an admirable job with very limited resources - we should wait until the moaning window has closed before we cast judgement.

I''m moaning about the moaners, who will no doubt be moaning if we lose....but we won''t lose as we will win 2-1.

So thi entire thread is pointless.😋

[quote user="Indy"]I''m moaning about the moaners, who will no doubt be moaning if we lose....but we won''t lose as we will win 2-1.

So thi entire thread is pointless.😋[/quote]

Yeah, pointless like your face!

(I logged in especially to make that irrelevant comment)