Our current starting 11, IMO is stronger than the one we played against Crystal Palace on the first game of last season. The only problem in our team at the moment is the right-wing however the loan signing of Marney or even better Bentley would soon solve that. Here, IMO is our current starting 11

Green

Collins Doherty Shackell Drury

Henderson Francis Safri Hucks

Ashton Mckenzie

PS. Against Palace last season we had Helveg, Charlton and Flem in defence, all short and all well old, know we have tall solid yonge defenders.

The Futures Bright, The Futures Yellow.

GREEN

COLIN DOC SHACKELL DRURY

JARRET SAFRI FRANCIS

HUCKS (FREE ROLE)

ASHTON MCKENZIE SUBS: WARD, FLEMING, MARNEY?, THORNE, LOUIS-
JEAN, CHARLTON, HUGHES?

HUGHES & MARNEY HAVE NOT SIGNED YET BUT TO BE HONEST I STILL THINK THIS MIGHT BE THE BEST TEAM. THE ONLY THING I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS HOW TALL/QUICK IS COLIN?
THE FACT STILL REMAINS THAT IF MARNEY & HUGHES ARRIVE WE WILL UNDOUBTEDLY HAVE THE STRONGEST SQUAD IN THE FIZZY LEAGUE! WELL DONE WORTHY, SOMETIMES YOUR TACTICS SEEM SUSPECT BUT YOU MAKE UP FOR IT WITH SHREWD SIGNINGS.

Marney obviously on right wing, unless we sign someone else then we would put them there! Sign Kristiansen damnit worthy!

[quote]Marney obviously on right wing, unless we sign someone else then we would put them there! Sign Kristiansen damnit worthy![/quote]

AJ, I mentioned him on the official site forums and one of the club people said he would pass it on to the cheif scout!

I like bailojnr''s idea of having Hux behind the front two- interesting. But I seriously doubt that Francis will be the right man to put in the effort at inside right as the formation will place a huge strain on those three holding players.

Assumimg we get Marney on loan, and all players are fit, starting 11 as follows:

GREEN

COLLINS   DOHERTY   SHACKELL   DRURY

MARNEY    FRANCIS    HUGHES    HUCKERBY

McKENZIE     ASHTON

Subs:  WARD, LOUIS JEAN, JARRETT, SAFRI, THORNE