Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Exciting Season ahead

5 goals in 3 games..4 Points from 3 games..Some beautiful football being played and a manager who is making some cracking substitutions and tactical changes.With a little better finishing and perhaps that big name signing... I have a feeling this is gonna be a season to remember!

It already is. Other than a rather bland first half today, our games have been very exciting to watch, unlike the last 2 Prem seasons. Sure we finished 11th but I hated watching it.

An excellent performance but what really impressed me was the fitness levels shown on what was a really hot afternoon. Stoke looked dead on their feet after 65 mins but we just kept on going and fighting hard for every scrap - deserved 3 points today - great saves from Butland - just need that clinical finisher to take advantage of the chances being created. Agree it should be a decent season and we''ve still got Mulumbu to come back at some stage.

great for the manager - all playing well means tough choices and means players have to perform to keep their place.

I felt howson off was the right choice today, a quiet game after two good ones, esp compared to the impressive rest of the midfield. Still much better than bj though even on the left. however its a quiet game that is likely to lead to a change in midfield this year as we have real options.

It has been the best start to a season in a long time, exciting and great credit to the team, manager and coaching team......fantastic to have out played three established teams, we deserved 9 points from those three games!

Can''t wait to play a stuttering Southampton, we might well get a surprise result to the pundits! Got a good feeling we can beat them come Sunday.