Sign in to follow this  
Super-Spidy

Team against Stoke City tommorow at Carrow Road

Same team against Sunderland last SaturdayRuddyWhittaker Martin Bassong BradyDorrans TetteyRedmond Hooalhan HowsonJeromeSubs Rudd, Wisdom, Johnson, Hooper, R Bennett, Grabban and O''Neil

What I think we need to start Jerome, Hooalhan and Remond every game because they are 3 star players, if one of them all two all if worst 3 get injured or suspended, we in big trouble.Against Crystal Palace at home Grabban at front and no quick winger, No Jerome and Remond start we did struggle we no speed and finding hard scoring goals when they both come on we look a better team.Against Sunderland away Grabban dropped on brench, Jerome and Redmond start we look a much better team more speed and good chance scoring.Grabban is ok but I don''t think he a Premier League player he more like a Championship player.Wes Hoolahan is a good players but only worried he 33 years old and he getting on a bit.

Super-Spidy wrote"

What I think we need to start Jerome, Hooalhan and Remond every game because they are 3 star players, if one of them all two all if worst 3 get injured or suspended, we in big trouble.

...........................................................................................................................

Anyone with an ounce of football knowledge should know this Super-Spidy. But you''re be surprise how many times you have to spell it out in black and white for some of the non-savvy.