Sign in to follow this  

Andy Who''s , I really cannot understand why we signed such a player we could easily have bought Patrick Viera who was made available for sale, we were never mentioned when Gerrard was looking for a new club.  Typical Norwich going out and signing a player we can easily afford who''s proven at the level we are playing at come on show some ambition.

Just for you Wiz

[quote]Andy Who''s , I really cannot understand why we signed such a player we could easily have bought Patrick Viera who was made available for sale, we were never mentioned when Gerrard was looking for a ne...[/quote]

I''ll take that as a compliment my friend. 

[quote]Andy Who''s , I really cannot understand why we signed such a player we could easily have bought Patrick Viera who was made available for sale, we were never mentioned when Gerrard was looking for a ne...[/quote]

Like it

You''re so right. I hear that Rio Ferdinand has refused to sign his new contract at Man Utd so far- why Worthy isn''t burning the wires tapping him up I don''t know. We could offer Craig Fleming- bags of experience and used to be just down the road so he knows the boozers, plus some of Delia''s pies and a few hundred quid. If we had any ambition we should nip in on deadline day with a sneaky bid and let him learn a bit from Shacks. It would give his England chances a boost too.

As for Shaun Wright Phillips, well I suppose we have WLY available there, but I don''t think we even put a bid in. A few signed copies of Iwan''s book might have swung it our way............

Brilliant. I understand that Michael Owen isn''t that happy at Madrid. I can really see him giving us that extra option should Ashton, McKenzie, Huckerby, Jarvis, Thorne, Henderson, Fleming get injured. He''d keep that bench warm a treat.

I think this is a stupid thread ''cos you are all ust focusing on UK players - it has been widely commented upon that we need more flair and creativity. There is a young lad at Barcelona called Ronald Eenyo who seems to have some of these qualities (or his brother, Rob), or a Russian/Italian called Andy Chav-Shenko (sounds a bit like a Wayne Rooney) or even Terry Henry at Arsenal.

[quote]I think this is a stupid thread ''cos you are all ust focusing on UK players - it has been widely commented upon that we need more flair and creativity. There is a young lad at Barcelona called Ronald ...[/quote]

Can we keep this purely British Isle''s breaker?.

I mean, we don''t have a great record when it comes to foreigners at City, do we?.

In fact I''d go further, ban them!.

I believe I should point out, that this idea is in keeping with the nature of this thread!. ie. A compleat waste of space!.

Wiz, Holland is closer to Norwich than London.

Should we ban Londoners and Northerners from playing?

Any way with a name like "Colin" it makes him at least half "Norfolkeese"