Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Let's not get complacent

We are STILL above Chelsea and Arsenal, but please can I ask for calm amongst the Green N Yellow followers?

They are both good teams, and I am sure at some point in the season, they will be putting us under pressure, and may even overtake us.

Let''s just take it all, one game at a time..................

Stay calm?...not get complacement?..whats that all about Crabby?I see no complacency in these forums...fans are always acknowledging the weaknesses of the city side..pointing out our need for striker / centre back etc..but come on...staying calm?...since AN came in the transformation to how we play has been amazing..the first 3 games in the prem we are playing some fantastic exciting football..with everyone giving their all..thats   what every Norwich fan wants above anything else..nah...these are times to be joyful and happy about our club..remaining calm is for another time and situation.

Now down to goal difference with Chelsea, if they stay up instead of us because of it we are going to really rue that goal up in Sunderland!

If anyone gets complacent, they want their heds examined - players or fans alike.  Its a battle zone each week and players have to be up to that - given the way AN runs things, complacency will not be an issue. If it is, heads will roll and players will quickly disappear from the first team.