Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Rotherham

Team selection and formation is going to be interesting. Presumably Ricky will start up front with Hooper just behind, suspect BJ will start as Captain, Rudd in goal, both Bennetts will also start with Tuffaloo too. Do you agree and who else ?

Rudd    Wisdom R. Bennett Turner Toffalo E. Bennett  Thompson Vadis Johnson                      Andrue                      RVWsubs - Kean/McGrandles/Hooper/0''Neil/Loza

From today''s press conference

#ncfc AN insists won''t be wholesale changes for #rufc ''we want to win. Its not about giving lads a game.''

[quote user="Oh Cameron Jeroooooooome"]From today''s press conference

#ncfc AN insists won''t be wholesale changes for #rufc ''we want to win. Its not about giving lads a game.''[/quote]Oh well, scrap my team then....

From journo michael bailey:

Sounds like it will be a balance of those currently in the #ncfc XI and a few from out of it at Rotherham tomorrow night. #pinkun

Maybe because of our game now being a Sunday and the cup game being Tues is why he won''t make wholesale changes due to there being 4 rest days. If we was playing Wednesday and Saturday maybe there would be changes.

The fact that you can only play 3 over aged players in the u21 games I thought they might use this game to get some of them some minutes but obviously not.

Surely toffolo is one that is nailed on to start ? The fact we only have 2 available left backs, giving brady a rest must be the most ideal thing to do ?

[quote user="lake district canary"]                      Rudd    Wisdom R. Bennett Turner Toffalo E. Bennett  Thompson Vadis Johnson                      Andrue                      RVWsubs - Kean/McGrandles/Hooper/0''Neil/Loza

[/quote]

I dont think you are far off here. Wisdom, Johnson, VOO, RVW , Hooper and Andreu will definitively feature.

Grabban may well play too, having not featured this weekend.

Turner maybe in from a selling point of view, but I doubt it.

I''d like us to play a 4-4-2, so Hooper/Grabban and RvW can play together. Maybe even a 4-3-3 so all 3 strikers can get up to speed, with Loza as sub.

Rudd

Wisdom, R.Bennett, Turner, Toffolo

EBenno - VOO - Johnson

Andreu

RVW - Grabban

Subs: Kean, McGrandles, Hooper, Loza, O''Neil

[quote user="Oh Cameron Jeroooooooome"]From today''s press conference

#ncfc AN insists won''t be wholesale changes for #rufc ''we want to win. Its not about giving lads a game.''[/quote]As Wiz would say '' Huzzah !''This manager would not want to be beaten at conkers that is for sure.

Grefstad

Read what I said about today''s press conference. Alex Neil saying there won''t be wholesale changes. So don''t be expecting 11 changes from the Stoke lineup.

[quote user="Oh Cameron Jeroooooooome"]Grefstad

Read what I said about today''s press conference. Alex Neil saying there won''t be wholesale changes. So don''t be expecting 11 changes from the Stoke lineup.[/quote]

Yeah, saw it.

It''st just me that can''t get my head around that some of the squad members need a game...

Players like Wisdom and Hooper/RvW (Grabban, due to recent speculation), VOO and Andreu at least.

Johnson from a fitness perspective.

Expecting/hoping for at least 6 changes..

Maybe the guys who were on the bench for Saturday will get a run out. Rudd, Wisdom, R.Bennett, O''Neill, Johnson, Hooper and Grabban. Something like this maybe

Rudd

Wisdom R.Bennett Bassong Brady

O''Neill Johnson

Redmond Hooper Howson

Grabban