Sign in to follow this  
Super-Spidy

We need to sign players

Another forward for a backup for JermoneAnother winger for a backup for RedmondandAnother centre-Attacking Midfield for a backup for HooalhanWe need to be quick

I don''t want back-ups. We need to improve the first 11. Why waste money getting backups ?!!?

The xtarting 11s we''ve used so far have done very well. Jerome had a great goal disallowed and another today by a keeper having a career game. The backups we have so far haven''t been used, other than Grabban. The goal we gave up today was actually offside. It would''ve been easier to see if it had been cloudy. That shadow cast by the roof is ruining televised viewing. 2 of the other 4 goals conceded were meaningless garbage time goals.

Don''t fret. Enjoy the ride.

[quote user="Super-Spidy"]Another forward for a backup for JermoneAnother winger for a backup for RedmondandAnother centre-Attacking Midfield for a backup for HooalhanWe need to be quick[/quote]

Did u come to this conclusion all on your own...,..WOW GO U

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Super-Spidy"]Another forward for a backup for JermoneAnother winger for a backup for RedmondandAnother centre-Attacking Midfield for a backup for HooalhanWe need to be quick[/quote]

Did u come to this conclusion all on your own...,..WOW GO U[/quote]

Totally agree, is this not a summary of the weeks of posts?

I don''t think we ''need'' any players to stay up to be honest, this squad and coaching team is good enough. However a centre forward and a centre half of good quality before next Tuesday will make the job a bit easier. Our squad of players is much better than people give them credit for.

[quote user="Crispy"]I don''t want back-ups. We need to improve the first 11. Why waste money getting backups ?!!?[/quote]

Because the OP doesn''t have a clue what he''s on about.

"We need a bigger squad"?

You know there''s a 25 man limit on squads, and we already have more players than that?

The only thing this poster has in common with Spider-Man is webbed fingers.

This thread and the lack of any form of intelligent debate possible with the buffoon OP is meat and drink to the Pink Un critics on that forum we cannot mention. [:@]

Have you watch too many Spider-Man or superheros on TV?I talking about Norwich City Football and talking about we need to sign players, Spider-Man got nothing to do with Norwich City Football.What are you really talking about Superheros or Football?